I think 116-112 is totally ridiculous
but Angulo has no idea how to cut off a ring

I can't complain with the decision
but Cintron was running for his life that last round
:mj07:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Props to Kerm. I cant argue with the scores...Ang won his rds close...kerm clearly wonmost of his....props to kerm backers...I lost 5 bucks wagering the under....NO MORE upsets tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
Kermit rejuvenated his career.
Never saw that coming.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Good luck Madjackers...of course only if you wagered Berto. Berto weighs 155 @ fight time. Urango is a very cut 150. Berto needs to box and can't get careless over the course. Fight coming up. With the bundle I have on it, it will be nice to breath an hr from now. Strting in a few mins.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
short of a lottery punch,i don`t see how urango wins this fight....

he could get stopped if berto wants to make a statement...

slow,smaller and wide punching...

should have taken a shot with berto itd...:mj1:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd1-berto using speed...ab circling...ur slowly pressing...nice shot \ab....speed is whats its all about....ab winging a little too much...just effing box here!!!!....eberto turns ur and thats what he needs... wants ur to get his respect early...clash of heads....easy rd for berto...he can do this for 12 and win easily but i know the warrior mentality in him is going to give urango a shot at some pt in the fight.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
fight is already over as far as I'm concerned
Urango is too god damn slow

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-berto is blazing fast here...he's finding a home for the rt...hes circling nice....urango clealy needs a sitting trget to land....just give him movement...nice lead lft hook berto....berto really needs to be careful here...nice shots berto....NO WAY on this planet that Ur can take a dec...Its only rd 2 but I can safely say Urango needs a ko to win, rd 2 clearly to berto

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
agreed, this bout is over. urango is throwing that body punch, berto is too quick to get caught in the wrong position.

though id like to play 'urango by headbutt' right about now.

i have small berto 10-12, and a silly small bet on urango.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
berto is fighting smart, controlling the distance. berto is closing in where urango cant hit him, and clinching. urango has no room to hit.

this will be a blowout, maybe a shutout. the speed difference is ludicrous.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
urango goes down....looked like a punch but called a slip....max saysur slipped on bertos fist:mj07: Berto doing a number on him...UR is very slowwwwww.

replay shows more of a slip but berto landed a nice shot a moemnt b4

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-berto trading too much...he gets the better but ur landed nice shots...DONT TRADE BERTO!!!!!! berto throwing homerun shots...fcking stupid....too much the warrior...very nice left body shot by ur at the end...berto doesnt need to let ur get in this...urs best rd but rd clearly to berto...I ll be happy when this is over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-ur is getting confident...if berto would just move and use his speed then he keeps urango off balance and frustrated....nice 1-2 berto...berto pot shotting...oooooh nice uppct berto...damn he is fasttttttt. then he circles nicely...that is what he needs to do...hit urango and dont allow him a chance to hit back....that will take his heart...easy rd berto4-0....again....Urango can only win by a ko.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
urango has no sense of distance, he's a foot off from the target every time. his arms are far too short to counter from a planted position, he has to charge forward like a drunkard.