Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I googled this asshole
Pierre Benoist
the judge with the 119-110 scorecard
Henry_Pierre_Jose2.jpg

he's the old fuker in the middle or the joker smile on the left.....corrupt thief......

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
remember for the margarito - pwill fight

goosen flew out a special judge from like ohio for the fight

goosen knows how to goose the gander

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
I googled this asshole
Pierre Benoist
the judge with the 119-110 scorecard
Henry_Pierre_Jose2.jpg

he's the old fuker in the middle or the joker smile on the left.....corrupt thief......
It turns out, it is the old Cunt in the middle with the cataracts.

I can't believe the commission's allow men 107 years of age to judge fights.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
we have to face reality...boxing is more corrupt than the mexican government....

week in and week out...same shit....it`s not an isolated phenomenon...

:shrug:

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
I know this is not on topic, but Alberto's serves some pretty damn good Mexican food. It's a low key chain in California and CA is right on with his choice.

On the topic of judging, I don't see why the State Athletic Commissions (or whoever oversees this crap) don't come put with some sort of statement or comment. Kudos to Kellerman for calling him out and commentng about last week's fiasco. I'd at least feel better knowing that this guy couldn't judge another fight in NJ at least.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
"the old 107 year old cunt with cataracts"
ahahahaaaaaa weepaul you are a funny dude
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

but seriously this old cunt cost me a lot of money
if Martinez got that decision I would have won 500. If the fight was a draw, I would have won 300. Instead, nothing..... cause one asshole filled his card out before the fight started......

from badlefthook tonight:

Worst Scorecard of 2009

About those scores. One card was 114-114, one was 115-113 for Williams, and the third, from judge Pierre Benoist, was 119-110 for Williams.

If you took a dog, and you let it walk through chocolate, so that it had chocolate on its paws, and then whichever piece of construction paper the dog got the most paw prints on indicated which fighter won that round, the dog would have scored it closer to correct than Pierre Benoist did. It is utterly ridiculous and should be dealt with immediately.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Fightnews printed the scorecard from the Pwill-Martinez fight:
http://www.fightnews.com/?p=31859#more-31859

OK....now I am super pissed....

this fukhead Pierre Benoist only scored round 2 for Martinez ! He scored the last 10 rounds for Williams !
:scared :scared :scared :scared

Even worse, the other two judges, Lederman and Carter, scored the first round 10-9 Williams !
WTF !!?!?!?!!?!???!?!??!!?!!??!