hedgehog leaves.........

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
You fucking guys forgot to check the Dumpster - https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/threads/6-year-old-birthday.463473/

Tree Fiddy

And probably the best advice I've ever given - https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-hedgehog.549537/#post-5646678

I've made peace with Hedgie and most of this world. Doyle Brunson in his book Super Systems said that when you sit down with a bad poker player and you take a lot of his money that you should make sure to attribute your success to luck. You want him to come back. When he beats you with a donkey hand, you have to fight that urge to tell him, what he did wrong. That would make him a better poker player and that's not your goal. Instead tell them, "Good hand" slap the table and make your money back from that Donkey on a hand down the line.

I'm the luckiest guy in the game of life that I know.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
yeh right jan 6th was a carnage people were killied that day TRUMP said loud and clear GO FIGHT take your country back while his members told him loud nd clear YOU lost they came in camofluge out fits with smoke grenades shileds steel poles for an alleged PEACEFUL protest

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
At the end of the day, I really don't care what anyone says about anything on here anymore, life is too damn short. Nobody and nothing will bother me or piss me off like it used to, and I'm here for the gambling picks and pocket money whether its win or lose. But your stories and thoughts and crap, Hedgie, you say and said, are what makes everyone different and you roll with the punches. Only one person still bugs the fuck out of me but only because they are perfect in every sense in their own mind, and every one else is a stupid asshole. But so be it, he is and will always be a perfect, miserable old man.
Hell, I'm going to invite KOD to watch some football this fall at a bar somewhere and let's see if he wants to, and we spat all the time. We are both old fuckers now, and can enjoy some old kosar stories while tipping a few. It's the internet, it's a gambling site, let's win. Period. I still hope we can have at least one more get together before we are all too old and play golf, tell stories, and hope we all are doing well.
But we all know kickserv doesn't ever travel or leave his Mom's basement sniffing some of Jennifer's old panties he bought on the internet years ago. :smilies18
I am so sick of all the hate, I have no enemies in my personal life. I have said outlandish things over the last 20+ years. Some just to stir the pot some being honest. I texted with someone from here recently who will remain nameless and we are on polar opposites of the political spectrum, we just laughed and cut up, who gives a shit about political views. I wished him well and so did he. I came here for the handicapping for different views on games I have picked. I got caught up in personal issues and regret most of it. I hope that everyone including FDC and kickserv my biggest enemies on here will just be nice to me from here on out. It makes me sick all the hate that comes my way. I used to get twisted off about things that I just don't care about any longer. Not judging anyone, which is all I did for years. I have been through two divorces, one was necessary and one she was an alcoholic and I couldn't handle it. She recently wanted to get back together as she has cleaned up and is sober now. I have moved on and she was devastated. I am sure I am judged too. If there is another get together I will see what I can do to get there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
You fucking guys forgot to check the Dumpster - https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/threads/6-year-old-birthday.463473/

Tree Fiddy

And probably the best advice I've ever given - https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-hedgehog.549537/#post-5646678

I've made peace with Hedgie and most of this world. Doyle Brunson in his book Super Systems said that when you sit down with a bad poker player and you take a lot of his money that you should make sure to attribute your success to luck. You want him to come back. When he beats you with a donkey hand, you have to fight that urge to tell him, what he did wrong. That would make him a better poker player and that's not your goal. Instead tell them, "Good hand" slap the table and make your money back from that Donkey on a hand down the line.

I'm the luckiest guy in the game of life that I know.
What an idiot for posting that, lol...live and learn. She is graduating from hs next Friday, headed to Stephen F to be a nurse.

Reactions: JOSHNAUDI