Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Here's some highlights from Hedgehog:
Sandy Hook was a hoax
Climate Change is a hoax
COVID was a hoax
Chinese dictators unleashed COVID (apparently not a hoax anymore)
The COVID vaccine caused his friend's breast cancer
Joe Biden fakes being Catholic
Every mass shooting is a false flag (he said this, not hyperbole)
Nobody that has money like Trump pays taxes
January 6 was not an insurrection. It was a peaceful protest about the election being stolen.
Have not been in the political forum in some time but no suprise he would be dumb enough to think Jan 6 was peaceful.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
If you don't agree with kickserv's and yyz's liberal agenda this is what happens.

1. He has threaten to leave Madjacks about 765 times in past ten years.

2. He always says he'll leave and he's done.

3. Then two days later he's back.

So yeah......nothing happens, so your quote of "this is what happens" is invalid, Hedgehog will always be here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
nope, no sign of Cricket.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Ill have to catch up to what has been happening. Hedge has been in my fantasy football leagues for years. I think he is a better guy than how he types. My favorite is when Trampled Underfoot made those cartoon videos saying what Hedge wrote word for word. I wonder how long it would take to find that?

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
My favorite is when Trampled Underfoot made those cartoon videos saying what Hedge wrote word for word. I wonder how long it would take to find that?

Sadly it looks like that thread got deleted when the "new website" took shape last year.

😭

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Ill have to catch up to what has been happening. Hedge has been in my fantasy football leagues for years. I think he is a better guy than how he types. My favorite is when Trampled Underfoot made those cartoon videos saying what Hedge wrote word for word. I wonder how long it would take to find that?
No you don't think he's a better guy. You think he's a fucking dumbass. Even David Crosby thinks Hedge is an asshole. Fuck him. He's a carbunkle on the ass of society and I hope he gets mugged by strippers again and again and again like it's groundhog day each and every day for his miserable racist fat ass.

Fuck hedgehog.

• Wow
Reactions: oldmansrt

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
No you don't think he's a better guy. You think he's a fucking dumbass. Even David Crosby thinks Hedge is an asshole. Fuck him. He's a carbunkle on the ass of society and I hope he gets mugged by strippers again and again and again like it's groundhog day each and every day for his miserable racist fat ass.

Fuck hedgehog.
I would expect nothing less than this from a scumbag like you

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I would expect nothing less than this from a scumbag like you
Scumbag as in have a random hooker/stripper takes your little shopping to pick out her own birthday gift of not more than $50 during your limited time visitation so you can sit in a bar and watch your favorite local sports team lose? That kind of scumbag?

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Scumbag as in have a random hooker/stripper takes your little shopping to pick out her own birthday gift of not more than $50 during your limited time visitation so you can sit in a bar and watch your favorite local sports team lose? That kind of scumbag?
What up Cris? Hope all is well in the Big D. I forgot about this, Hedge had a stripper take his young kids shopping for her birthday gift of $50 dollars while he truly did admittedly sit in a bar and drank watching football, totally classic as a single Dad. Not piling on Hedge, just laughing again at a rememberance

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
That is a made up story from someone here, not what really happened. It was my girlfriend at the time, not a hooker, stripper or anything of the sort. Took my daughter shopping at the mall for her 6th birthday, she is 18 graduating from hs next week now, and I asked if 350 was enough to spend on her birthday present. I sat in a bar watched football with my son 15 now, at the mall that we all were at while the girls went shopping. That is the true story.

Yes, I used to go to strip clubs after I got divorced, haven't been in about 13 years. No interest in going back.

Reactions: Wineguy

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
That is a made up story from someone here, not what really happened. It was my girlfriend at the time, not a hooker, stripper or anything of the sort. Took my daughter shopping at the mall for her 6th birthday, she is 18 graduating from hs next week now, and I asked if 350 was enough to spend on her birthday present. I sat in a bar watched football with my son 15 now, at the mall that we all were at while the girls went shopping. That is the true story.

Yes, I used to go to strip clubs after I got divorced, haven't been in about 13 years. No interest in going back.
At the end of the day, I really don't care what anyone says about anything on here anymore, life is too damn short. Nobody and nothing will bother me or piss me off like it used to, and I'm here for the gambling picks and pocket money whether its win or lose. But your stories and thoughts and crap, Hedgie, you say and said, are what makes everyone different and you roll with the punches. Only one person still bugs the fuck out of me but only because they are perfect in every sense in their own mind, and every one else is a stupid asshole. But so be it, he is and will always be a perfect, miserable old man.
Hell, I'm going to invite KOD to watch some football this fall at a bar somewhere and let's see if he wants to, and we spat all the time. We are both old fuckers now, and can enjoy some old kosar stories while tipping a few. It's the internet, it's a gambling site, let's win. Period. I still hope we can have at least one more get together before we are all too old and play golf, tell stories, and hope we all are doing well.
But we all know kickserv doesn't ever travel or leave his Mom's basement sniffing some of Jennifer's old panties he bought on the internet years ago. :smilies18