Here's another service I'm sponsoring

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3F1L_urHUSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Dogs,
I feel asleep in the first paragraph, so I could only assume it was written by Nolan Dalla, a confirmed liar against me.

After I woke up from my trip back to 1987, I kept asking myself what does any of this have to do with me? Diamond is a nickname, but my last name is certainly no secret.

...and then I read your bottom line. Terrible advice. Crying never like chicken little sounds more like sour grapes from a bad decision YOU made in life. Just like ANYTHING in life, due diligence is key in anyone's decision when buying anything. I can assure you that I can bring more to the table then ANYONE looking for help getting an edge. (I'm pretty sure you know that)

So, in the future, please kindly keep your opinion of "others" in some other thread that in made for losers who like to whine about losers selling losers to losers.

If you would like to drill the messenger (me) on his content quality, that will always be welcomed in this thread. But I think you, as well as my long time haters, know that is a fight with very little chance to go your way.

So please, just attack me and my content, not others and theirs. Thank you

Sports,
I tried to capitalize the D, but seems I can't, or haven't mastered that yet.

Boise St 1st Q tonight. Good Luck to all.

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
Dogs,
I feel asleep in the first paragraph, so I could only assume it was written by Nolan Dalla, a confirmed liar against me.

After I woke up from my trip back to 1987,

:mj07: :mj07:

I'll give Boise a shot tonight/ :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Dogs,

After I woke up from my trip back to 1987, I kept asking myself what does any of this have to do with me? Diamond is a nickname, but my last name is certainly no secret.

...and then I read your bottom line. Terrible advice. Crying never like chicken little sounds more like sour grapes from a bad decision YOU made in life. Just like ANYTHING in life, due diligence is key in anyone's decision when buying anything. I can assure you that I can bring more to the table then ANYONE looking for help getting an edge. (I'm pretty sure you know that)

So, in the future, please kindly keep your opinion of "others" in some other thread that in made for losers who like to whine about losers selling losers to losers.

If you would like to drill the messenger (me) on his content quality, that will always be welcomed in this thread. But I think you, as well as my long time haters, know that is a fight with very little chance to go your way.

Sports,
I tried to capitalize the D, but seems I can't, or haven't mastered that yet.

You got 2 majors problems shorty..

1st We now live in world of Google so not too tough finding out the goods on you for anyone with a little intuition. :popcorn2

2nd I've posted on here since site inceptions and posted picks on only section where everyone's picks are documented and graded by moderator. Grading on one unit per play..no 20* locks no % creative math. Simple and as transparent as possible

Yearly results
http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467300

Posted plays from 2001 to 2008 with no losing years and going a "real" documented
404-254-23 in 2005.
So might want to do a little research before you run your mouth next time...but then again that's the only card you hold.

Quit posting plays in 2009 for reasons you will never comprehend. Also declined requests to post picks on other sites for pay which can be verified by saved emails.

Our actions in life define our values-principles and character..and you have most certainly defined yours.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
You got 2 majors problems shorty..

"1st We now live in world of Google so not too tough finding out the goods on you for anyone with a little intuition." :popcorn2

Then why in the world wouldn't you use my words against me instead of some cheesy article by the most boring writing on the internet?

Once again, another attack on the messenger because the message is just too strong a battle...thanks for proving my point again.

Do you think you can take us back to mlb 1998 or 99 season where you complimented me for topping 2000 'handicappers' and coming in first place in 'The Sports Machine' contest?

If not, no worries. You and I both know it exists. Right, Wayne? I don't forget, shit...unless it just happened, :142smilie

"2nd I've posted on here since site inceptions and posted picks on only section where everyone's picks are documented and graded by moderator. Grading on one unit per play..no 20* locks no % creative math. Simple and as transparent as possible"

Well here's some more popcorn, soda and internet buddies for you. When your mortgage guy excepts that as payment, set me up. I'm all-in! :popcorn2 :0074

I look forward to the 'goods'. Sounds much more interesting then your whining like you have sand in your vagina.

...and since you're using old documentation, why in the world is my 500 pick documentation on HBO Sports invalid?

Here's my 1st quarter action today.
rut -7-20
fsu -7.5-15
oregon-7-20
kst -7.5-30
nw -7-25
pit -6.5
lsu-7.5-20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
4-10-1 so far on free picks posted in this thread. no idea how the "freewinners" have been that you need to text to get. anyone gotten any of them?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
If not, no worries. You and I both know it exists. Right, Wayne? I don't forget, shit...unless it just happened,

In that boat too!:toast::142smilie :142smilie

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Airportis,
I believe it's 5-11-1. I certainly can load up a couple hundred free play videos posted elsewhere and keep you busy, but like I said in my intro video, not into head games. I won't hide behind my losers or over-hype my winners. It think the most production can be made here by calling me out on 'why' I make certain selections, win or lose.

Is anyone interested in my theory on why I play quarter plays? Care to guess, AP?

AP, If you bet a million on my 5 winners and only $100 on my 11 losers, just think about how you would be up?

StevieD - Peace :0074

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Airportis,
I believe it's 5-11-1. I certainly can load up a couple hundred free play videos posted elsewhere and keep you busy, but like I said in my intro video, not into head games. I won't hide behind my losers or over-hype my winners. It think the most production can be made here by calling me out on 'why' I make certain selections, win or lose.

Is anyone interested in my theory on why I play quarter plays? Care to guess, AP?

AP, If you bet a million on my 5 winners and only $100 on my 11 losers, just think about how you would be up?

StevieD - Peace :0074

I would assume it is the same reason a lot of people play 1st halfs. Your 1Q plays usually tend to be on big favs, so a logical thinking would be while they may not cover a large number for the game, they come out swinging in the 1st quarter. Compound that with playing at home and being fired up or maybe a young QB on the road playing in a tough environment and bank on him not producing and taking a bit to get acclimated or settled down. Of course this makes great sense but how often does it happen, scripted like that? On saturday I believe the 1Q's posted were 3-4. While FSU didnt cover in the 1st Q, they still blew out Nevada and easily covered the humongous spread for the game.

There are plenty of logical reasons for any bet and anything is as logical as you want it to be. There is no magic solution to cashing a ticket every single time. Nobody was calling you out. Just keeping a tally of your free plays which you said you had no problem being tracked.

Best of luck.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
First off, My $million comment was meant to bust balls on SA. Sorry about that error which probably gave you the sense that I was pissed about you posting the record.

Next, excellent pick up on the 1quarters, I'm sure you've taught someone something here today. But 1 exception,

'Of course this makes great sense but how often does it happen, scripted like that?'

No disrespect, seems it happens a lot more then you know and I'm certainly didn't claim a magic system cashing every ticket.

It's about taking as much gambling out of gambling. That doesn't mean every big fav is a play. lot's of live home dogs run out of gas after the first Q.

(Just because I didn't use Ohio St. this week doesn't mean someone else didn't after seeing what they do in 1q's. I didn't use them because I'm sticking with my home field plays here)

Hopefully, I've taught you something now. ;-)

if you would like, I can show you a link on another website that shows 1q's were 8-2 going into Boise (I wasn't posting at MJ's just yet). I don't care to post that link here. You can easily verify it thru an email if that interests you.

No problem at all on being tracked here. Ftr, I do free pick videos on almost every game every week on Youtube.

Lastly, since you asked, if you text FREEWINNER in that past 2 weeks.

Bal/Den over W
Navy +12 W
Sf/GB over W
Hou/SD over W
NYJ/Ne over L or TT/TCU over L
Hou/Rice over L
SD/Phi over W
Cin/Pit under - tonight

Of course, it's up to you if you want to believe that or not.

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eAaFwHn-PZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Paying for picks long term is a losing proposition hands down. Nothing can change that. Unreal this site has gone down this road.
Total of the year? Tout rhetoric at its best.

:facepalm:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Unreal this site has gone down this road.

How does it affect you? Why are you even in this forum if you're not interested? To bitch? Get over it. :shrug: My God.

Some people want it. You don't. Okay.