Hey guys! Chadman update...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Long time no talk at. So much has happened in the past few months that I just haven't been posting at all with everything going on. I'll just post the big stuff for now, and hopefully I'll be in the mix more moving forward again. I hope to be betting some in college and NFL this fall, so I'll both draw from you guys and try to help as I can.

I got divorced a couple months ago. Third time. What a charm, huh? It had kind of been in the works for a while - some of you probably know of the struggles I've had for quite some time. Things just did not work out, and I won't bore you with the details. The ex is a great gal and deserves to be happy. So do I. I'm sure I'll have more in the Sports Bar occasionally on that... :toast:

I completed my teaching degree, worked my ass off to find a job, widened my search parameters after the divorce, and took a job at a very small school to build my resume. I will be teaching 6/7/9th grade Language Arts, Newspaper/Yearbook, and head coaching Junior High Football to start the year. I hope to coach basketball and baseball in some capacity, too, but we'll see. Really excited about what's in store this year - I certainly will be busy.

For those that remember, my cancer is completely gone (for now, of course). I have had four checkups and no evidence of a return on PSA tests. Of course, that was my plan with the surgery. It honestly is something I don't think about very often, which is nice. I'm very lucky.

I've currently found a really nice place to live in this small town, and although I'm living alone after many years of family (which is very tough) I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished outside of the personal/family stuff.

Now that I've made a return post I will try to post more often. My schedule will soon turn crazy, but I spent some money on an awesome tv/sound system for my new place, and hope to enjoy football days this year.

Thanks to all my friends here, and I hope to catch up with all of you soon. Cheers! :0074

Reactions: kneifl

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
For those that remember, my cancer is completely gone (for now, of course). I have had four checkups and no evidence of a return on PSA tests. Of course, that was my plan with the surgery. It honestly is something I don't think about very often, which is nice. I'm very lucky.

Glad to hear this, hope you have continued good health.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Whats up you fucking nut!!!! (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest reference). Glad you are back man. Sorry to hear about the divorce but happy to hear you are healthy again. Cheers and welcome back.

FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Sorry to hear about the divorce, it sucks I know well...best of luck going forward :toast:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
How the heck can you possibly be divorced three times? From some of your writings it seems you will listen to just about almost anyone. Did you marry Skulnick sister three times?:shrug: It is the only thing that could possible make sense. When you argued with your wife does she force you to watch you tube video's with her rebuttals? :shrug:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Glad to hear you are doing well, and especially that you are cancer free. Amazing that you don't think about it that much. You obviously have a great ability to focus on positives!

Love your signature. Best of luck in the new school year - kids need great teachers!

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Chad,best of luck in your teaching...teaching positions are so tough now...getting your foot in the door is a great start...I'm going out after 38 yrs and your coming in....good luck....

My favorite quote in education is...to teachers..." don't ever forget what it was like to be a student"...and to my fellow administrators.." don't ever forget what it was like to be a teacher"....

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Awesome Chadman ! :00hour

Here's to many more cancer free checkups :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I have some luck with the fight against those PSA tests. I remember that day I was told like it was yesterday. But it was 16 years ago. Yes theres hope. Divorce was 28 years ago. Last 5 years its
been Parkisen. I still have hope. And you sound like you have to..:0074