Hey guys! Chadman update...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Best of luck Chad, sorry to hear about the divorce - my friend that gave me a kidney is going through one right now. He tells me how tough it can be. Your health is number ONE and it's fantastic to hear you're cancer free.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
You seem to be in a better place now. Hope that continues for you. You're coaching football? How fun is that???? Awesome!!! Hope your season goes well. Glad to see you on here again!

Cheers!!:toast:

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Thanks for all the well wishes. To be honest I've missed occasionally hanging out here and shooting the stuff, but I think it was good to kind of unplug and sit quietly for long periods of time and just take inventory. To be honest there were some really sad, dark times, but for the most part it's been ok. Now that I'm in my new place and coaching this week and starting to work on my classroom I realize how much there is to do. I have some amazing friends that have really stepped up to help me through things, and this seems to be a pretty special little place where I am now. There will not be many dull moments this year, that's for should!

I can't believe I'm divorced three times either, but I play a role in all three. I'm thankful for the times I spent with my families (weird, huh?), and they are always learning opportunities. I'm pretty good as a single person, but I do miss having important people around, too.

Most importantly, I've learned I can survive for a week with no television, very poor/slow Internet through my crappy cell phone service here, and not much furniture. It was kind of cool setting up my air mattress, cardboard box "bedside" table, small lamp, and tv/dvd player for my bedroom suite. Reminded me of some good old college/high school days. And days after divorces... :SIB

Doing the full move this weekend, I've purchased a 60-something inch tv/surround setup from a friend along with a great sectional setup to set up my mancave basement. Football nights will be at my pad this year, for sure. I'm sure my co-coaches will be happy to break down film at my place - and spend Saturday/Sundays here. Should be interesting.

That's enough for now. I should be back in the mix more now. Getting cable/fast Internet hooked up in the morning, can't wait! Thanks again for all the well wishes!:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg