Hippo-Kramer Contest WEEK 14 (Game of the Year Inside!)

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
Was not to confident in smurpys picks.Logged in from hotel and going to post my own picks.
Fade away boys
Fish to beat the Jills
Fish and Jills under 42
N.E. -4.5 X2
:canada1 :canada1 :canada1 :canada1

Last edited:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
GB
Indy

and most importantly...

arg-broncos-orange-on-white-url.gif

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sheeshe I don't even get a courtesy email now? I must have fallen way down on smurphy's friend list...

:nooo: :nooo:

And you haven't asked for a hoops fade from me in a month.:nono: I guess we both need to do a better job communicating.:(

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
browns times two

packers

cards/rams over

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Well I'm off to Toronto in the morning to watch the game. I wouldn't pay a cent to go but I won the Bud contests so I got 2 tickets and hotel for 2 nights.
Will not have time to see smurphy post so I'm just going to have to fad his selections again this week.
Hope he picks the bills so I can cheer for the fish.
:canada1 :canada1 :canada1 :canada1

I will try to do right by you, ol' pal. :)

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
so, I'll ask again...

do I have any chance of winning any money in this contest (besides the booby prize)? Do the scores reset for playoffs. tia.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Well, I sure as hell don't after missing last week. :mj06:
(Would have gone +4 too...easily!! kurby )

So now my main aim is to finish smack bang on 0...just so I get a line of my own like walii this week...
...being last on any list sucks butt.

jack_daniels.jpg
jack_nicholson_110807_0009.jpg
@
3-lazy-polar-bears.jpg
UNDER 40 (-1)

rt17red.jpg
@
ravenrileydotcom.jpg
UNDER 36 (+1)

bucks-place-009.jpg
@
pressroom_panther.jpg
UNDER 38.5 (+1)

:director: EQAULS ZERO!!!

Punks.

Last edited:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
so, I'll ask again...

do I have any chance of winning any money in this contest (besides the booby prize)? Do the scores reset for playoffs. tia.

Your question has been sent to our central processing warehouse. However, due to large demand, there is a wait time of approximately 7 - 10 days for us to retrieve. Once your question is finally retrieved, it may take an additional 7 - 10 days, depending on the complexity of your question. Once we have the answer, we will try to contact you within 7 - 10 days, depending on how many other people we have to contact with answers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, we strive to maintain our high level of customer service.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
And you haven't asked for a hoops fade from me in a month.:nono: I guess we both need to do a better job communicating.:(

Yes this is true, but right now I am my own best fade - have you seen my record :scared

So do pray tell, dear smurphy, will the nuggets cover the 4.5 points against the lowly kings tonight?

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Your question has been sent to our central processing warehouse. However, due to large demand, there is a wait time of approximately 7 - 10 days for us to retrieve. Once your question is finally retrieved, it may take an additional 7 - 10 days, depending on the complexity of your question. Once we have the answer, we will try to contact you within 7 - 10 days, depending on how many other people we have to contact with answers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, we strive to maintain our high level of customer service.

He must have me on ignore... I looked up last year's final week, and poor Wiseass was up 11 points going into the super bowl, but Saul won his 7-point play and Wiseass lost his 5-point play, and Saul won it. Lotsa chances to move up come playoff time.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
so, I'll ask again...

I'm tired of repeating myself to every Kentucky yokel. Why don't you just read the rules?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
So do pray tell, dear smurphy, will the nuggets cover the 4.5 points against the lowly kings tonight?

They have a tremendously good possibility of covering. I would parlay that with the OVER. It's simply a question of how much money you want to make.;)

Bet on MyBookie