Hippo-Kramer Contest WEEK 2 (Pure Disdain)

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Smurph I'm changing my bucs play to my double. It really is the only right thing to do in this situation. I have a chance to take a 4 point lead on a bunch of WUSSES.

Bucs_Animated.gif

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Wow, don't look at that picture too long...it kind of makes you feel like are back at a grateful dead show...if you know what I mean...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Smurph I'm changing my bucs play to my double. It really is the only right thing to do in this situation. I have a chance to take a 4 point lead on a bunch of WUSSES.

Bucs_Animated.gif

HIP HIP - HIPPOOOOOOO!!!! :00hour :00hour :00hour

HIP HIP - HIPPOOOOOOO!!! :00hour :00hour :00hour

Wearing my Bucs apparel right now!!!

Bloddmary number 2!!

The Vikings stayed at the Hilton last night and I got to see em and the Vikings fans!!!

Guys were signing balls, coming out for all the fans!!! Really great atmosphere!!!

Heading to the Dome!

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain

I must have been FUBAR because I woke this morning in the floor wearing a shirt and my jeans pulled over my shoes!!!

Looks like I lost the battle getting undressed and passed out where I fell!!!!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!

Tickets - check!
Cash - check!
Waking up with your jeans pulled over your shoes - Priceless!!!

kurby kurby kurby

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
PURPOSELY I mis-stepped last week. It's fun to let you guys, gals, mutts, Kramer, gays, lesbians, Jack, Republicans, and Sponge off to a head start. It's always fun to wipe that smirk off of someones face.

There were no week 1 conspiracies....DUH! It takes 1 week to build up the story line. RE: Down goes Brady, Favre wins, these rookies can really play, etc.

Enjoy that lead while it lasts Rolltide.....your reign will last about as long as Bama in the top 25 and Republicans in the White House.

ufo0414a.jpg

Deadskins -1 (Double it! Washington is the home of all conspiracies)

barack-obama-conspiracy-photo.jpg

Detroit +3 (Green Bay is awesome)

pyramid_eye.jpg

Broncos +1
(Used to have Ed Mccafrey, need I say more?)

Freakin Raymond has an Inlaws play or some shit on Denver. I am canceling that pick and adding the Browns +6. Also changing Detroit to Buffalo.

So it's WAS x2
BUF
CLE

Last edited:

Mr. Mel

Rabid!
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2007
On my $20 bed
Smurphy I have to edit my picks as well. This morning my mom was feeding me leftover cookies, when she pulled out the Falcons - I didn't eat it after all! I tried to tell them all night I wasn't that dumb!

Anyway, turns out after reviewing my video again, I actually ate Tampa Bay. So I am on the other side on that game.

TB it is!

p.s. It really is my mom's fault - she thought the flag cookie was the falcons :shrug: She doesn't know much about football...

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Man, its kind of annoying that the scoreboard in the corner of the tv screen includes the baseball scores.

Everytime I see TB losing, I begin to chuckle at Hippo's double play drowning....then I realize its a Rays/Yanks score......and when the actual football scores flash across, I realize I am heading towards an 0-3 day!!! :scared

I need a little fourth quarter love in these games, or else old Klinger here is gonna get the dreaded goose egg. :00x11

Bet on MyBookie