Hippo-Kramer Contest Week 5 (Rigged!)

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
I'm changing my picks. Feeling a little wishy-washy tonight...my double play will remain...scratch the other two.

Jets +3.5

Chicago +3

:s2: :s2: :s2:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Horrible, horrible play. Horrible. You should make this your double.

Can't argue with your totals, though.

i'm confused - is it horrible because it isn't double or because it's a play at all?:shrug:

as a cardinal fan (prolly the only one) i can't remember when we ever covered as a favorite on the road - and definitley not by more than a fg. rams get a couple key people back these week, and the steelers game was pretty lucky. i just can't see us pulling away in this game. ....but then again, i didn't check to see what your super secret system said.:shrug:

and of course if i do bad i can always just say i didn't want to to pull ahead and get everyone else discouraged.;)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'm not waiting around this week...

Seattle x2
Dallas
Arizona

(Super Secret System plays now 5-0)

ohhh, ok. i see that in fact you disagree with the rams pick entirely. ....maybe we need another side wager? .....you like embarrasing avatars?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I'm changing my picks. Feeling a little wishy-washy tonight...my double play will remain...scratch the other two.

Jets +3.5

Chicago +3

nothing to be ashamed of. wishi-washiness often leads to great diplomacy.:SIB

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
:00x11 Lord have mercy on THE FLEE BITEN
MUTTS

I have walked through the VALLEY OF DEATH,
hence -3 for THE CONTEST. I walk out of the
VALLEY OF DEATH a humble and changed chalk
eater. I am now at piece with my inner self. The
3 :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: I have this week
are from a greater power. Beware of the POWER
WITHIN.

RAVENS -3.5 :padlock: :padlock:

PACKERS -3 :padlock:

PITT/SEA OVER 39 :padlock:

I GRIN WHEN I WIN :grins:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
ohhh, ok. i see that in fact you disagree with the rams pick entirely. ....maybe we need another side wager? .....you like embarrasing avatars?

Yes, both Dallas and Arizona are Super Secret System plays this week. Seattle I just think is the superior team getting points.

I'm down with a side bet but I'm not a fan of the avatar wagers. Besides, my boys are down 10-0 right now to Illinois.... if they lose, this one is embarrassing enough.

I'll be around all day.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
:00x11 Lord have mercy on THE FLEE BITEN
MUTTS

I have walked through the VALLEY OF DEATH,
hence -3 for THE CONTEST. I walk out of the
VALLEY OF DEATH a humble and changed chalk
eater. I am now at piece with my inner self. The
3 :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: I have this week
are from a greater power. Beware of the POWER
WITHIN.

RAVENS -3.5 :padlock: :padlock:

PACKERS -3 :padlock:

PITT/SEA OVER 39 :padlock:

I GRIN WHEN I WIN :grins:

Always nice to see Kramer aiming for a -4 week. :SIB

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN

Jets +3.5

Chicago +3

Ahhhh, I see the strategy now:nono:

Fading Dunc's list of likely locks will get you nowhere woman:mj07: Don't make me get back on that Denver train again:SIB

And you too Tide:scared

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Here's a fun fact....

Experts estimate
that a dogs snout is up to 10,000 times more sensitive than the average human's

:00x32

so....I tried a Mr Mel pick with my Landlords English Bulldog...Rose :mj07:

No YouTube video here...Rose woofed all the treats before the camera's were rolling.....

Staying with the Upset Bird AAWWK

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Ahhhh, I see the strategy now:nono:

Fading Dunc's list of likely locks will get you nowhere woman:mj07: Don't make me get back on that Denver train again:SIB

Denver sucks. I'm over them already. Basketball season right around the corner...that team is my true love. So pound away on Denver!!

And I am not directly fading you (otherwise I would definitely be on Carolina, considering your double play record!!)...I just happen to be on the other side this week. Considering my record is worse than yours, this may not be the worst scenario for you :SIB

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Denver sucks. I'm over them already. Basketball season right around the corner...that team is my true love. So pound away on Denver!!

And I am not directly fading you (otherwise I would definitely be on Carolina, considering your double play record!!)...I just happen to be on the other side this week. Considering my record is worse than yours, this may not be the worst scenario for you :SIB

You can't jump off the home team bandwagon:shrug:

I guess you are now a big Rockies fan:mj07:

Oh, well, one of us will score some points this week, good luck to me:142smilie

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
working Sunday, not sure if I can get these in before kickoff....all early games.........

CARDINALS cover the spread vs St Lose

Jags on the endangered species list, gimme the CHIEFS plus the point at Arrowhead, I'll take it

and.......the upset bird is going for two weeks in a row...........with a double on this one

HISTORY

AAWWK

Detroit has lost 20 games in a row in Washington, a nearly unbelievable streak dating to 1939:scared

DETRAAAWWWK Double

AZ
KC
DET....double

Last edited:

Mr. Mel

Rabid!
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2007
On my $20 bed
I was busy swimming and playing this weekend and I didn't have time for my selection show. So my papa read through the games and here are the first three I barked at. They are my plays this week...no double play. Sorry to disappoint my loyal viewers with no show...next week I will come back with something strong!!

Kansas City
Houston
Tampa Bay

Bet on MyBookie