Hippo-Kramer Contest Week 6 (reluctant acceptance)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
It seemed like your college record was updated as soon as the clock hit zero. But, your signature is still showing 10-5?

Interesting . . .

image.php

Awesome f*king avatar, man!

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Listen up people - I am doing the grading this week, and the scores and lines will not be out until late on Wednesday, so I don't want to hear ANY whining, you all are like little girls - if I hear it, I may just "accidentally" deduct a point from your score.

And I may deduct a point from BBC's score anyway for acting like a little girl with all those Hill's posts. Extremely lame.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Listen up people - I am doing the grading this week, and the scores and lines will not be out until late on Wednesday, so I don't want to hear ANY whining, you all are like little girls - if I hear it, I may just "accidentally" deduct a point from your score.

And I may deduct a point from BBC's score anyway for acting like a little girl with all those Hill's posts. Extremely lame.

2008101311520367821swag_image.gif

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

I kind of like BBC's "Hill's" theme he's got going. ...I just don't like it that he keeps winning.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Hey Hippo!

Go change a dirty diaper!!! :00hour

Like a -1 hurts my chances!!! It helps I tell you!!! It helps!!!

Signed,

Living La Vito Lasta!

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Nice call. At least for me it wasn't a double.:sadwave:

Yeah it was sweet. I knew i was done when the new coach on his very first game tried a 57 yard FGoal with 150 left in the 2nd quarter when the opposing teams quarterback was already 14 for 14. Raiders will give this nitwit another two or three years. Bet bad teams bad things happen. why i suck at these contest. My real best bet betting wise turned out to be San Diego and by the time i put those three plays up i didn't even like the Sdiego game at all.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
You down with BBC?!

Yeah, you know me!

Who's down with BBC, All the homies!!!!

LOL, two weeks in a row? That's a record I believe!

opp.jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

LOL, two weeks in a row? That's a record I believe!

opp.jpg

Yep, that's a first I think ....although maybe Wesis did it - but I don't think so. None of us were sharp enough last year to molest the bad lines the way Blue Balls is able to do.

Management might make picks cutoff late Friday next year. Too many of these new cappers are too sharp. We need to level the playing field - redistribute the wealth.;)

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Yep, that's a first I think ....although maybe Wesis did it - but I don't think so. None of us were sharp enough last year to molest the bad lines the way Blue Balls is able to do.

Management might make picks cutoff late Friday next year. Too many of these new cappers are too sharp. We need to level the playing field - redistribute the wealth.;)

Name a line that I benefitted from? I don't even look at them.

I am not for the Friday cutoff because it's not favorable to my system of fading LMM when he posts

Bet on MyBookie