Hippo-Kramer Contest Week 9 ..."54-40 or Fight!"

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
From my quick scan of plays this week, I think I am the only person so far who has gained a point?? :142smilie

Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. Now hopefully the Steelers will crush the Ravens tonight and smurphy will be feeling the pressure as I slowly creep up on him...

The upset bird :mj07:

Kramer :com:

Stacks of meat :s4:

Southerners and Canuckians :mj15:

Sunburned folks :mj1:

Cross-dressers :142slap:

Dogs :burnout

Happy Hippo dance1 dance1

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
But I did LOSE any points AND three in a row double plays:00hour

Looks like I will have to pay more attention to my other picks OR just keep betting with the only thing I know, the 6-2 Tennessee Titans:scared

Congrats this week HH, must have been one of your super systems:mj07:

Everyone else, especially Cosmo and George Thorogood;142loser:

:fit01:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Now hopefully the Steelers will crush the Ravens tonight and smurphy will be feeling the pressure as I slowly creep up on him...
I gotta be honest, I'd rather have you be creepin up on my shit than anyone else in the competition. ...I can only imagine the danger I'd be in if Rolltide decides he wants to creep up on me.

Damn, I'd hate to lose a point to that villain from above.

Go Ravens (but just keep it close - still need Steelers in survivor pool).

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Only one player to post a positive number this week???? I should get some sort of bonus for that.

(I know you are pretty proud of your zero, dunclock, but that doesn't touch my +1)

Better luck next week...everyone!

dance1 dance1

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Only one player to post a positive number this week???? I should get some sort of bonus for that.

(I know you are pretty proud of your zero, dunclock, but that doesn't touch my +1)

Better luck next week...everyone!

dance1 dance1

Here's your bonus....

:00x5

(i get more like kramer all the time)

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Saul,

Attacking an innocent HH because she put a cap in your ass with this kind of insolence is a reprehensible, repugnant, reflection on a one S.Murph that, frankly, I thought was better than that.

Bet on MyBookie