Hippo-Kramer Contest WEEK 9 (very difficult)

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
GO FUCK YOURSELF AGENT :scared

:142smilie :mj07: :drinky: :drinky: :drinky:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Can you tell me why everyone's on Denver - Are they just messin' with me?

Yes, they are. BTW - as scorekeeper you will end up hating people like Agent, Hippo, and Bjfinste the most. There's nothing quite like getting all the way through the scoring only to read "Change my Blahblah pick to Blahblahblah ...and make it a double".

the great thing about Hippo though is she always switches to a loser. You would think she would learn. Even Mr. Mel has enough sense to not repeat the same destructive patterns..

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
SEA_logo-80x90.gif

CLE_logo-80x90.gif

WAS_logo-80x90.gif
X a million! ...or as much as BlueBalls will allow.

I am officially in a freefall. To the untrained eye it would almost appear as if I'm not very good at this. I would just like to remind that amateur observer of the many nuances and subtleties involved in handicapping.

Unposted plays now 40-16. ;)

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
Hey scott, how you doing pal? can't believe I picked cleveland, they were up two scores in the third and I almost thought they were winners... what was I thinking????

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hey scott, how you doing pal? can't believe I picked cleveland, they were up two scores in the third and I almost thought they were winners... what was I thinking????

It really was your own fault. As soon as you saw that I had them you should have run from it lickety split.:(

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
unlike some people on this site (they know who they are) I hold you in high esteem. continued success on whichever side you're on tonight... (for some reason I'm leaning indy)

Bet on MyBookie