Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
7-55-ThumbnailImage.jpg

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
You are such a dick.:142smilie

(LOL) good thing football is 60 minutes.Didn't watch the game but liked the out come.

You guys have to keep posting those ribs?? I so want to order some but I think the customs agents up here in the great white north would eat them on me(if they did delever up here).Looks like I'm going to have to take a road trip later this year.

I need to go find some other ribs so I have somthing to wash Mr Mels beer down.:00hour :00hour

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
The weird thing about Dreamland is the new locations, which only started about 10 years ago do not stand up to the original which has been there for 50 years:shrug:

This is a link to the original stores menu, they only have three items, slap of ribs, rib plate or rib sandwich:mj07: You can add on a bag of chips and banana pudding, THAT IS IT, except for every plate comes with a stack of white bread to sop up the sauce, YUMMY:00hour

http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/default.aspx?id=58

All of these new places have added on chicken and bbq and sides, they got away from the original concept and it has effected the status of their ribs. If anyone orders, make sure you do it from the original in Tuscaloosa, that is the one that they talk about everytime Bama is on TV and where the slogan fits "Aint nothing like em nowhere":00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
The weird thing about Dreamland is the new locations, which only started about 10 years ago do not stand up to the original which has been there for 50 years:shrug:

This is a link to the original stores menu, they only have three items, slap of ribs, rib plate or rib sandwich:mj07: You can add on a bag of chips and banana pudding, THAT IS IT, except for every plate comes with a stack of white bread to sop up the sauce, YUMMY:00hour

http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/default.aspx?id=58

All of these new places have added on chicken and bbq and sides, they got away from the original concept and it has effected the status of their ribs. If anyone orders, make sure you do it from the original in Tuscaloosa, that is the one that they talk about everytime Bama is on TV and where the slogan fits "Aint nothing like em nowhere":00hour

Andy or Gary, would it be possible to overnight
4 racks of ribs to SoCal, just askin :shrug:

Bet on MyBookie