Hippo-Kramer Contest Wk 12 (Who Cares about this garbage?)

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Dude waltzes in and puts his picks up every week before I can even finish posting the odds. ...and the scary thing is that he keeps getting better! But don't worry, parder - as stated previously the joke will be on him. Perhaps I will give him a break on the currency and send some of the Canadian money I have left from my trip a couple years ago.

send him his winnings in coins...it'll show him to stay on his side of the border...damn canadian....:142smilie

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
send him his winnings in coins...it'll show him to stay on his side of the border...damn canadian....:142smilie

Can you believe I know someone who actually went and MARRIED a Canadian??!! At least he had the decency not to corrupt American bloodlines by having children with her.:SIB

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Can you believe I know someone who actually went and MARRIED a Canadian??!! At least he had the decency not to corrupt American bloodlines by having children with her.:SIB

damn traitor !!

can you point him out to me the next time we're together...i want to laugh at him...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
damn traitor !!

can you point him out to me the next time we're together...i want to laugh at him...

Will do. He's a pretty funny looking guy. You can tell straight away that there's something a bit "off" about him.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
last i checked it was still november, fool. ...12-21st sounds like a good window to work with. i will give you at least 5 hours notice.

Don't get lippy with me, buddy. I was referring to the fact that you have not mentioned it since it initially came up. Oh, and f*ck Denver. Bastards.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Two weeks in the positive!!!! At this rate I'll get bak to even by 2009!!! :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Woodson +1 combined with Mr. Mel -2 = Woodson nearly getting back ahead of the dog. Come on Mello! He spots you 6 points and your still going to fall back to last place! ...Disgraceful performance.:poke :mj23:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
you might catch me before the end of the 2007 season...looking like 3 zero's last 3 weeks for me unless they light it up 2nd half...:nooo:

Zeros used to be good enough to keep a person near the top. Suddenly the great HK cappers are showing life and it seems to take a bit more to be competitive.

Bet on MyBookie