Hippo-Kramer Pt. 3 (Warning: very disturbing)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
The field took a beating in week 2. They were warned, but stepped in front of the train anyway. 'Faces of Death' got nothin' on the Kramer-Hippo-Wesis-Imfeklhr show.:flush:

Controversy has emerged as Mr. Mel looks to be replaced by Bear for week 3. Officially, Mel is listed as injured, but critics speculate his inability to pick a winning biscuit in six tries is the real reason behind his benching. ...or 'rugging' as it were. Either way, all eyes will be on this week's 'Selection Show' to see if Bear can get the pooch prognosticating pair on the right path.:mj23:

Somehow Finster emerged from the weekend bloodbath with a perfect 4, vaulting him to an impressive 3 point lead. The only other contestant turning a profit is the incredible super winner Smurphy, who also showed spectacular superiority over the other evildoers with a 3-0 week.

Kramer is as volatile as a 3rd world stock exchange, giving back all 4 points from week 1.

Bengals and Bears were consensus picks and both lost, bring the consensus selections to 0-3. This is proving to be an important resource:SIB

Bjfinste ......6 (5-1)
Smurphy ....3 (4-2)
Rolltide ......0 (3-2-1)
Kramer .......0 (3-3)
Woodson....-1 (3-3)
Wesis69 ....-2 (2-4)
BadBone ....-2 (2-4)
Dunclock ...-5 (1-4-1)
Hippo........-5 (1-5)
Imfeklhr.....-5 (0-5-1)
Mr. Mel .....-7 (0-5-1)

Total: -18 (24-38-4) :scared :scared :scared

Week 3 lines coming soon....

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Somehow? As my boy Ron Burgundy once said: Don't act like you're not impressed!

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
The theme for my picks this week... Me eating dog biscuits, in drag...

Bonus points if you can find 5 teams that have screwed me; hidden in this picture.

biscuit1.jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
That picture works on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
IND -6
HOU 48

SD -4'
GB 43

MIN 33
KC -3

DET 44
PHI -6

BUF 42
NE -16'

MIA 35
NYJ -3

SF 38
PIT -9

AZ 35'
BAL -8

STL 38
TB -3'

JAX 36
DEN -3

CIN 50
SEA -3'

CLE 40
OAK -3

CAR -4
ATL 36'

NYG 40'
WAS -4

DAL 41'
CHI -3

TEN 45
NO -4'

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Well we have even more controversy on this end. Now Bear is sick:shrug: Only ate half his lunch yesterday, and no dinner. Then, he woke me up about 3am and vomited and was too weak to go outside. Mr. Mel sat quietly in the corner with a weird look on his face.:shrug: Not sure if he sabotaged Bear's food or what! Thing is they both ate well today and seem to be fine.

This coaching shit ain't all it's cracked up to be! I feel tremendous pressure to get a win. The reporters are on me non stop, and haven't been real friendly in the papers!

I think a biscuit showdown of some sort needs to be had, or biscuit by committee?:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Well we have even more controversy on this end. Now Bear is sick:shrug: Only ate half his lunch yesterday, and no dinner. Then, he woke me up about 3am and vomited and was too weak to go outside. Mr. Mel sat quietly in the corner with a weird look on his face.:shrug: Not sure if he sabotaged Bear's food or what! Thing is they both ate well today and seem to be fine.

This coaching shit ain't all it's cracked up to be! I feel tremendous pressure to get a win. The reporters are on me non stop, and haven't been real friendly in the papers!

I think a biscuit showdown of some sort needs to be had, or biscuit by committee?:shrug:

:scared Oh man, you need to clean up your program. This falls squarely on the shoulders of management.

I don't even know if biscuits are the way to go anymore. They don't seem to play to either dog's strengths. What skills are each good at? Maybe go with a selection process that involves their superior traits...???

I like the committe idea.

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Well, Mello is good at eating, pissing for long periods, licking his balls (as well as Bears!), the patented HOP AND FLOP - a move that took several months to perfect....he sneaks up to the bed and launches himself into the air (the hop) and before you know it he commando rolls onto his back (the flop) and makes himself dead weight so you can't remove him. Also he chases his red ball at the dog park very well.

Bear is good at eating bugs, swimming, also at licking his own balls and Mello's, good at barking and chasing tennis balls at the park.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
It looks like ImFeklhr missed my last post or didn't want to weigh in with an opinion, so I had to go it on my own. After careful consideration, Rivers topped Schaub (not in a literal way...) with the donning of the hotter uniform.

So the three hottest quarterbacks in the league will be laughing at their uglier opponents this week as I sweep the board!

Looks like it's a socal domination... I know you boyz down there are HOT!!

carson1.jpg
+3.5

Matt-Leinart.jpg
+8

Good luck :SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Wow Hippo. That's very generous of you to post your picks so early, giveing us nearly the full week to fade them. :)

Agent - How about something that would involve Mel VS Bear - be it ball chasing, ball licking, or whatever....?

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Phillip Rivers is an Alabama boy:shrug:

It may be Saturday before my usual :padlock: get in as I am sitting in the lobby of my hotel in Louisville using the free wifi right now. Too cheap to pay the ten bucks a day to get internet in my 15th floor room:scared

Will probably work out better since I will not have much time to put all that hard analysis that I normally make in these plays:mj07:

Waiting on Fins picks so I can put my mojo on those to fix him for the week like I got Cosmo last week:142smilie

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I am sitting in the lobby of my hotel in Louisville using the free wifi right now. Too cheap to pay the ten bucks a day to get internet in my 15th floor room:scared

:shrug: How will you :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :shrug:

Gonna get spankter vision? :com:

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
It looks like ImFeklhr missed my last post
woops

or didn't want to weigh in with an opinion
I gotta keep in on the down-lo... yo

After careful consideration, Rivers topped Schaub (not in a literal way...)
:scared :scared :scared

with the donning of the hotter uniform.

So the three hottest quarterbacks in the league will be laughing at their uglier opponents this week as I sweep the board!

Looks like it's a socal domination... I know you boyz down there are HOT!!

Is this going to become the Moj-ette forum? :com:

Bet on MyBookie