Hippo-Kramer Pt. 3 (Warning: very disturbing)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Finster, you finally opened up with your sense of
humor, that's what this contest is all about:toast:
Oh man, if that's his sense of humor then I think he should just keep playing it straight. ....He is the Ivan Lendl to my John McEnroe.

Aqu? est?n mis selecciones por esta semana....

SD/GB UNDER 43 :burnout ...Veo los Corceles que miran para establecer LT m?s y hacer este un juego de la posici?n de campo. Ellos no quieren este juego en manos de R?os. Debe ser un juego bastante conservador en ambos lados.

NYG/Was OVER 40' :slomo ...Esta Redskins ofensa se mejora cada semana. La ofensa de gigantes no es mala, pero su defensa es uno del peor en la liga. Puedo ver ambos equipos que alcanzan 20.

DET +6' :mj23: ...Yo quiz?s est? cayendo en una trampa p?blica, pero hasta que Philly y McNabb me puedan mostrar algo entonces yo no puedo justificar colocar ning?n punto con ellos. La ofensa de los Leones es suficiente din?mica en este punto para mantener el juego cerca, si no consigue la victoria total.

No hay los escogimientos dobles del valor para m? esta semana. :nono:

:00x9

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Bjfinste ......6 (5-1) AZ, WAS, DET
Smurphy ....3 (4-2) SD/GB UN, NYG/WAS OV, DET
Rolltide ......0 (3-2-1) IND, CIN/SEA OV, DAL*
Kramer .......0 (3-3)
Woodson....-1 (3-3)
Wesis69 ....-2 (2-4)
BadBone ....-2 (2-4)
Dunclock ...-5 (1-4-1) DEN*, AZ, TEN
Hippo........-5 (1-5) CIN, AZ, SD
Imfeklhr.....-5 (0-5-1)
Mel/Bear.....-7 (0-5-1)

Anxiously awaiting the selection show....

Hippo and Finster - No doubles for y'all?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
On my week off I'm heading to my favorite Irish pub in ATL for happy hour with ALL DAWGS cut into 2x2 inch squares... upon my 8th round I will be sticking these dogs to the dart board and throwing darts, If I hit the same sticky note twice then that's my double play... This system is a :padlock: ....

:00hour :00hour :00hour

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: Love it.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Andy: Prepare to be disappointed this weekend. :SIB

Uh oh. We know what happens when someone outside the contest mocks someone's picks in the contest, right?:nono:

That's officially considered a challenge. Dunclock can counter with some sort of wager vs the the offending party.

Last week Agent mocked Woodson and they fought for a plaque. Outsiders are 1-0 in challenges vs contestants.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Nipple holes... Thats the conversation I walked into between two hotties earlier today and Im bringing it here for good luck...

Ill say it again, nipple holes.

My selections:

Chicago
Indy Double
Detroit

Mr. Mel

Rabid!
Forum Member
Aug 14, 2007
On my $20 bed
WEAK 3

WEAK 3

I am so happy to say that I got to do the selection show for another weak. I am confident I have picked three winners this weak. I have carefully thought out my selections and I provide concrete explanations after each play.

WEAK 3

NE -16.5

Cheaters always prosper :00hour

SF +9

I like ImFeklhr :shrug:

OAKLAND -3

Yea, I really like ImFeklhr :SIB

Good luck!

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Can't wait to meet ya at the Super Bowl party this year! I have a feeling we're lost bros! :mj07:

Hope you did well in NCAA today... I'm feeling I'll pull a grand out for sure today!

Later bro!

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Can't wait to meet ya at the Super Bowl party this year! I have a feeling we're lost bros! :mj07:

Hope you did well in NCAA today... I'm feeling I'll pull a grand out for sure today!

Later bro!

Didn't play it today.....can't seem to win a college game so I'm off it for a couple weeks! Hopefully you DO pull out a grand, that way I get my plaque!

:00hour

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat

I really think I made the right decision in keeping Mr. Mel in the lineup! As you can see, he is really starting to get his capping paws. He selects, and then rejects several teams this week. Of course that COULD be the 3 week old icing gone bad on some, but I choose to think it's solid decision making.

Mr. Mel! :00hour

He's probably in at least one more week just for spitting Houston out the way he did.:00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
:director: LISTEN UP YOU DEADBEAT LOSERS I
AM UNLEASHING MY TOP 3 PICKS SO YOU
BOTTOM FEEDERS CAN HOOK THEM INTO A
3 TEAM PARLAY AND MAKE YOUR CAR PAYMENT
THIS MONTH JACK WHERE DO YOU DRAG THESE
MORON'S OUT OF THE GUTTER FROM JACK YOU
OWE ME ONE MAN I CANT KEEP GIVING OUT
THESE FREEBIES JACK PUT 2 GRAND ON THIS
3 TEAM PARLAY AND WITH THE CASH BUY
THESE NITWITS A CLUE :bigun:

SAINTS -4.5 :padlock: :padlock:
BEARS -3:padlock:
CHEFS -3 :padlock:

SEE YOU NITWITS IN THE FUNNY PAPERS :Yep:

YOU 2 U FLEE BITEN MUTT :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Didn't play it today.....can't seem to win a college game so I'm off it for a couple weeks! Hopefully you DO pull out a grand, that way I get my plaque!

:00hour

Took in 1400... a good deed indeedn... first game loser... with FL and Ark.... was leaning towards Kentucky and in was a 1050 dollar swing... Mc Fadden cost me but Ill take it... up 4400 in college and feeling good. :SIB :SIB :SIB

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
I am so happy to say that I got to do the selection show for another weak. I am confident I have picked three winners this weak. I have carefully thought out my selections and I provide concrete explanations after each play.

I TIVO'd this shit, so I could watch it when I got home from the bars, and let's just say I was not dissapointed. We might have to wait until next year, but this shit is emmy worthy. :clap:

My god this shit is SOOO f***ing funny when shitfaced...

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
My sponors gave me the big thumbs down on using their products in my picks segment.
no3.jpg

They told my agent (no pun intended) something about it not playing in middle america.

god2.jpg

I told THEM I wouldn't wear my costume

collar.jpg

But it was too late.

So... I'll fly under the radar this week...

IND/HOU Under
STL/TB Under
CLE/OAK Under

I better get some consolation prize if I don't hit one this week.

Bet on MyBookie