Hippo-Kramer Pt. 3 (Warning: very disturbing)

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
I think the Saints cover tonight. ...Looks like Kramer's winless streak will remain intact.:142smilie

Sorry to be so hard on you Smurph, :00x6

Now, where can I find some of that weed you're
smokin, must be some bad ass shit :mj07:

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
:director: I TOOK A DOUBLE PLAY ON THE SAINTS
YOU F$CKIN MORON JESUS CHRIST JACK THIS
G%D DAMN PLACE IS ATE UP WITH DUMBASS'S
JACK CLEAN THIS PLACE UP :bigun:

LOCK AND LOAD TONIGHT WITH THE SAINTS

:padlock: :padlock: :padlock:

THIS GUY COULDN'T PICK A WINNER IF YOU GIVE HIM TOMORROW'S PAPER A DAY IN ADVANCE CMON ON GUYS THIS IS THE BIGGEST :padlock: ON JACKS SITE JESUS CHRIST JACK PLEASE KEEP LETTING GUYS LIKE THIS GUY KRAMER POST THESE :padlock: ON HIS POSTS AND I WILL GRIN WHEN I WIN

:shrug: :mj07: :00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
THIS GUY COULDN'T PICK A WINNER IF YOU GIVE HIM TOMORROW'S PAPER A DAY IN ADVANCE CMON ON GUYS THIS IS THE BIGGEST :padlock: ON JACKS SITE JESUS CHRIST JACK PLEASE KEEP LETTING GUYS LIKE THIS GUY KRAMER POST THESE :padlock: ON HIS POSTS AND I WILL GRIN WHEN I WIN

:shrug: :mj07: :00hour

:mj07: :mj07: :142smilie :142smilie :00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
dunclock, what are the odds of luring

THE BEANTOWNJIM into this thread :mj07:

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
:nono: :nono:

470649538_d70d75a9a9.jpg

SHIP IT BABY!!!!

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Not so fast my friend, we haven't even made turn 1 yet, I am a finisher not a pacer:mj07: :00hour

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
HOLY SHIT JACK NO WAY IN HELL DID YOU IMAGINE YOUR GREAT IDEA OF A WEBSITE WOULD BE FILLED WITH SO MANY WORTHLESS SQUARES AND N-GERIAN LOVERS OTHERWISE FOR SURE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN STARTED THIS AND GIVEN A PLATFORM FOR SO MANY BACKWARDS DIPSHITS. MY RUSSIAN JEW NEIGHBOR DOESN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT HE WOULD STILL BE WINNING THIS RETARDED CONTEST....EXCEPT MAYBE THAT PRICK WANNA BE LAWYER IN ARIZONA BJFSNTE OR WHATEVER FOCKN JEW WANNA BE NAME HE HAS, THIS WHOLE FIELD IS FULL OF NITWITS WHO COULDNT PICK THEIR NOSES IN FEBRUARY. I SWEAR JACK YOU BETTER BE MAKING A TON FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE HAVING TO PUT UP WITH SO MANY N-GIERIAN LOVERS AND JERRY'S KIDS ISNT A JOB I WANT!

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
dunclock, what are the odds of luring

THE BEANTOWNJIM into this thread :mj07:

Would have been fun to have him the contest, the bashing would have been raised to another level:mj07:

At least our contest is all fun bashing and someone is not leaving the site every week:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sorry to be so hard on you Smurph, :00x6

Now, where can I find some of that weed you're
smokin, must be some bad ass shit :mj07:

Talk to AR. He might still know somebody who knows somebody. Otherwise I can get some rom the guy at the sandwich shop, but I'll just do that for others,not myself. Don't like to blaze up.:weed: ....I'm just naturally kind of high and retarded.

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
HOLY SHIT JACK NO WAY IN HELL DID YOU IMAGINE YOUR GREAT IDEA OF A WEBSITE WOULD BE FILLED WITH SO MANY WORTHLESS SQUARES AND N-GERIAN LOVERS OTHERWISE FOR SURE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN STARTED THIS AND GIVEN A PLATFORM FOR SO MANY BACKWARDS DIPSHITS. MY RUSSIAN JEW NEIGHBOR DOESN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT HE WOULD STILL BE WINNING THIS RETARDED CONTEST....EXCEPT MAYBE THAT PRICK WANNA BE LAWYER IN ARIZONA BJFSNTE OR WHATEVER FOCKN JEW WANNA BE NAME HE HAS, THIS WHOLE FIELD IS FULL OF NITWITS WHO COULDNT PICK THEIR NOSES IN FEBRUARY. I SWEAR JACK YOU BETTER BE MAKING A TON FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE HAVING TO PUT UP WITH SO MANY N-GIERIAN LOVERS AND JERRY'S KIDS ISNT A JOB I WANT!

JACK I KINDA LIKE THIS MURPHY KID HE WOULD PROBABLY FIT IN GOOD WITH THE BOYS DOWN AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB BUT THESE OTHER NITWITS ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF LOSERS I EVER SEEN JESUS JACK SCOTTY MUST BE PAYING YOU MILLIONS FOR REFERRING THESE DEADBEATS AS A SPONSOR THIS CONTEST IS A GOLDMINE FELLAS JUST WAIT FOR THESE RETARDS TO POST AND FADE AWAY

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
YEAH, THAT IRISH ONE IS KIND OF SLY. KIND OF REMINDS ME OF MYSELF BACK IN THE DAY. HE REALLY FOCKED YOU GOOD MAKING YOU PUT THOSE HOMOS BY YOUR NAME. TOO BAD HE'S A N-GERIAN LOVER OTHERWISE HE MIGHT DO OK WITH THE BOYS IN BOSTON. MAYBE HE'LL GET BEAT UP BY ONE OF THOSE WNBA LESBIANS AT STARBUCKS AND FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT.

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Finster :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

:moon: :moon: :moon:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Wesis has an 8 point lead in the biscuit contest. ...And that's without even breaking even!

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Wesis has an 8 point lead in the biscuit contest. ...And that's without even breaking even!

Smurph you're just not with it today, sup bro

His official nickname in this contest is wiseass

Jeeze O Pete, get with the program, man :SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Smurph you're just not with it today, sup bro

His official nickname in this contest is wiseass

Jeeze O Pete, get with the program, man :SIB

Well whoever he/she is, I think he/she is :canada1 and he/she is off to a great start in collecting dog biscuits from Mr. Mel's owner. ....What the hell is customs gonna think when they see dog treats entering the country?

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Agent should probably print out every post in THE
CONTEST thread and put it in the box with the
treats as an explanation. :mj07:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Fat lady is far from singing boys! Mathematically Mr. Mel could go +4 and Weis -4 for an 8 point gain in 1 week.

:00hour

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Is that five machine guns to represent the five points behind me in the standings you'll be IF you're double play hits tonight?

:director: MY DOUBLE PLAY WILL HIT
AND smurph SHORTED ME A POINT
FINSTER WE NEED A BEER BET FINSTER I JUST
NEED SOME XTRA MOTIVATION CAUSE WE ALL
KNOW I GRIN WHEN I WIN :thefinger

Bet on MyBookie