Hippo-Kramer Week 11 - "Prepare for glory!"

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Well gang,

"it's all ball bearings nowadays..."

My nephew is down and out right now but I'm slowly working a game plan to get a couple picks out of the little man...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Jesus Christ Woodson - just throw some random picks down!! Your going to get blotto and not make it on time AGAIN. ...I can feel it.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hippo - what was the line in the Cats game? So far looks like I might be getting back on track....

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Hippo - what was the line in the Cats game? So far looks like I might be getting back on track....

Cats -8.5. You are now on a downward slide indeed... Luckily I took some other factors into account tonight and actually went with your call. Next game is at home Monday vs. Portland. Hopefully you can get back on track then...or else I may have to take some new applications for official fades.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Whew! They were down by 8 in the 3rd, but I guess finished in a fury.

I'm glad you saw better than to just fade me. I'm beginning to doubt my reliability.

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
WTF, TAKE THAT NBGAY CHIT
TO THE OUTHOUSE WHERE IT BELONGS YOU
NITWITS

:00x5 :00x5 :00x5

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Can you smell the desperation? Lil' man Cam said before selection, "Roll Tide!" less than a week before the Iron Bowl... this resulted in my stealing most of his marshmellows in his Lucky Charms as I'm an Auburn graduate... Simultaneously, we called for the sme person, my eldest sister and his mommy, me questioning the raising of her youngest son and Cam for asking for extra marshmellows as uncle "b-wyan" stole his... Needless to say I was put me in a time out box while Cam got to continue his bashing of the Auburn Tiger's season led by my brother-in-law... Have they no shame?

I find myself sitting in time out, darts on one side with a newspaper, coins on the other... shaking sadly, wondering how I ever got here... last in the best contest on the planet...

a 3 year old mocking my game selection abilities and my alma mater...

So I sit here, wondering, is this the week I go 3-0? And if it is and I fade my plays I continue my downward spiral...

Bet on MyBookie