Hippo-Kramer WEEK 3 (so easy even an agent can do it)

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
OK.....that was easy. I'll fade Morris :mj07: and not listen to the Upset Bird and the stupid pick against the Colts and have agent beat me to death forever :mj07:

My selections...

Carol
Pitt
GB

no doubles...maybe troubles:scared

Rule #1 a little late...
Do not fade Morris in the future, stick with the Upset Bird from here on out and any ridicule with the Upset Bird's picks...I can handle the heat. I'm in the kitchen every morning for coffee as well as each evening for beer. :mj07:

Rule #2 also a little late...
Never ever,ever...fade anyone in the HH/Kramer contest while also spending time in the brews thread while having doubts about The Upset Bird.

Rule # 3 THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!! :mj07: I'm in trouble

:director: GO PACKERS!!!

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
Rule #1 a little late...
Do not fade Morris in the future, stick with the Upset Bird from here on out and any ridicule with the Upset Bird's picks...I can handle the heat. I'm in the kitchen every morning for coffee as well as each evening for beer. :mj07:

Rule #2 also a little late...
Never ever,ever...fade anyone in the HH/Kramer contest while also spending time in the brews thread while having doubts about The Upset Bird.

Rule # 3 THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!! :mj07: I'm in trouble

:director: GO PACKERS!!!

I think you may have spent a little too much time in the sun buddy!!!!

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
+4 BITCHES!!!!!!!

:bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:
I'd like to thank everyone in the contest for my HUGE day, but that would be stupid.

BECAUSE I DID IT ALL MYSELF!!!!

YAAAAY ME!!!!!!!

If you win this contest, BBC, I'd prefer to donate my $20 to the "Get NO some decent looking Cheer Leader" fund.

You should take an automatic -4 for making that thing 2nd from the right such massive publicity. (We all know how widely read this thread is!)
She looks like a Muppet gone wrong! :nono:

2nd from the left looks like a woman who'd do a guest spot on Seinfeld (yes, 15 years ago!)...

...and the Cinci girl??!! :eek: ...well, ok...maybe -4 was a bit harsh (she's hot! :kiss: )...
...but definately a one stroke penalty...

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I am pretty sure Murphy is gay. Go ahead and handicap me, no problem. Me and hemi are going to spend all week in the weas' bunker watching Palin videos of her hunting moose and coming up with a plan for a comeback. Never, ever, ever trust an Irishman.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
smurph, can you be any slower grading the plays?? Let's go, dawg. To help you out, SixFive went +4.

:Kid1: :Kid1:

Bet on MyBookie