Home teams

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Might have to unload on 4 home teams . Tie them up. Moneylines. +257. Rolling my bills/ rams par into this one.

Ravens win but 10 might be too much. Lamar never covers as a heavy fave.

Niners rested, can steam roll this gb team as they come down to earth.

Lions in the dome, will be electric. Baker might shit the bed in this atmosphere. Lions O clicking at all levels. Run/ short pass / and wide outs. And their d can tackle much better than lowly eagles.

One Kelce cried yesterday and Travis Swifite will cry Sunday. KC blows. Let’s not forget that. Good d. But nothing bills can’t score on. Some injuries on bills d has me worried. Losing Bernard and that clown safety giving up yards in the middle almost made me puke as they left the back door open last night.

We shall see.

rob22278

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
New Orleans
Good stuff slum.

I’m seeing both games Saturday as public dogs, public playing what they saw most recently this past weekend.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see both 1 seeds roll in blowouts.
Lions are interesting, do they come out flat from winning the Stafford/Goff bowl and getting the monkey off the franchise back?
Tampa looks loose and playing with house money. Lean Bucs plus the points, maybe buy to 7.
I like the bills to win at home, moneyline is probably safer bet and take the point spread out of it.
Good luck with your plays.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Might have to unload on 4 home teams . Tie them up. Moneylines. +257. Rolling my bills/ rams par into this one.

Ravens win but 10 might be too much. Lamar never covers as a heavy fave.

Niners rested, can steam roll this gb team as they come down to earth.

Lions in the dome, will be electric. Baker might shit the bed in this atmosphere. Lions O clicking at all levels. Run/ short pass / and wide outs. And their d can tackle much better than lowly eagles.

One Kelce cried yesterday and Travis Swifite will cry Sunday. KC blows. Let’s not forget that. Good d. But nothing bills can’t score on. Some injuries on bills d has me worried. Losing Bernard and that clown safety giving up yards in the middle almost made me puke as they left the back door open last night.

We shall see.
Looks tasty S-Dog, but who will Buffalo play at LB to cover the middle? Depleted at that position, KC will try to exploit the middle.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Love Kincaid and Knox, this is like the Gronk-Hernandez Patriots combo. Will Gabe Davis play? He had 4 TD's in that 2022 best game ever loss to the Chiefs.

Last edited:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I hear you Rocky. If Rudolph can exploit them in the middle… imagine what mahomes can do. I have to pray the coaches know what they’re doing.

Love all your points Rob. I can’t see a let
Down tho. Not after 32 years and a great shot to make it to a champ game. The fact that Bucs are playing loose is valid and potentially dangerous. That’s why I figured go moneyline and not get back doored on a bogus td at the end. Let’s face it. Eagles secondary made Tyrod Taylor and giants look good. I don’t expect baker to be Joe Montana again in Detroit.

Reactions: rob22278

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Let me know what lines and how large you play when you get there. I may tail, not sure if i can stomach hemmoraghing anymore up to the NFL this season, but ya never know. Good luck dog.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Also looking at this.

Texans +10.5
Niners -9.5
Bills -2.5
Bucs +7.5

Pays 10/1

Thats juicy rock. Might be worth a 100 bucks

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Why not use ML’s and + much higher % of winning.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
When I first saw the lines, my immediate reaction was "the whole world is going to tease the Ravens & Niners." And we all know how THAT usually ends.

One of them is going to struggle. (stop reading, Jack!) Baltimore is the more obvious candidate. With Lamar Jackson, their playoff record isn't much better than Dallas'. They just have no threat of a legit passing game. That said, GB is playing with a ton of confidence and don't care that they're supposed to lose.

Anything can happen (duh), but I'd tread lightly, especially on Baltimore.

And when Baltimore and SF both win by 30, I'll claim my account was hacked. :smilies8

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie