smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
c

c

:nono: :nono:

murphy...i guess you only want freedom of thought for those you agree with....ok now we know...

Freedom of thought? WTF are you talking about? The last thing I want to do is shut anybody up. The more this peice of shit speaks, the more we know what kind of garbage he is. That's good for everyone, right?

I can't stand this faggot mother****er. Go suck a dick Barney!!:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Freedom of thought? WTF are you talking about? The last thing I want to do is shut anybody up. The more this peice of shit speaks, the more we know what kind of garbage he is. That's good for everyone, right?

no i think its because you don't agree with him politically...because there are others on this political forum that have posted just as offensive posts but you overlooked it because you agreed with that person politically.....but its no big deal...i am just giving you some of your own medicine...:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
no i think its because you don't agree with him politically...because there are others on this political forum that have posted just as offensive posts but you overlooked it because you agreed with that person politically.....but its no big deal...i am just giving you some of your own medicine...:142smilie

Like what? Show me something along the lines of "faggot mother focker"? Please - enlighten me here. I don't suffer that garbage from ANYONE. I don't read every post, so yeah - I may not have seen something from an "ally". Please point me in the right direction rather than accuse me of that type of hypocrisy.:shrug:

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Like what? Show me something along the lines of "faggot mother focker"? Please - enlighten me here. I don't suffer that garbage from ANYONE. I don't read every post, so yeah - I may not have seen something from an "ally". Please point me in the right direction rather than accuse me of that type of hypocrisy.:shrug:

my friend..you will either have to take my word for it, do a search yourself, or e-mail me & i will tell you who i am referring to.... because i just got some e-mails on football that i am going to start reading...but its no big deal because over the past few years you have accused me of the same....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I can understand calling me out on something if you already have something specific in mind. Then again, why put yourself in a position of defending Keeko? There are much 'better' posters where you can take your stand.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago

Sorry, I call them as I see them. Frank is a queer, hence, the faggot mother****er comment. If you happen to be a homo, that is not my problem. Hope that clears everything up for you.:toast:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sorry, I call them as I see them. Frank is a queer, hence, the faggot mother****er comment. If you happen to be a homo, that is not my problem. Hope that clears everything up for you.:toast:

Uh it was never not clear. You are a racist biggot peice of shit and I have no problem with that.:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I think we can all agree that homo/queer/faggots are to be hated. Along with the blacks and the jews. Ahh the modern day republicans. What a breath of fresh air.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Typical, but not surprising.

Someone says that someone else is a mf queer homo that should suck a dick, a couple times, and somehow smurph gets the crap for saying that maybe, just maybe, that's not really appropriate and doesn't really add much to the discourse.

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
abdullah_cheney.jpg

The US is broke, Haliburton made trillions and now is in Dubai, and Bin Laden is no where to be found.

"For a seventy-two-year-old cancer survivor to have placed Sarah Palin directly behind himself in line for the Presidency was an act of almost incomprehensible cynicism and irresponsibility?"--Hendrik Hertzberg

Yeah, forget about The Carlyle Group and the Bush family. OBama went to Ayers house once. That is the real threat.

Hob_hos.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

ONE MORE POST LIKE THIS AND YOU'RE GONE. SORRY TO THE PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH THIS SHIT.