How do you fight Terrorism

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Typical, but not surprising.

Someone says that someone else is a mf queer homo that should suck a dick, a couple times, and somehow smurph gets the crap for saying that maybe, just maybe, that's not really appropriate and doesn't really add much to the discourse.

i guess this is post is meant for me.

of course i agree with murphy about what keeko said. i don't like that type of talk either & i have never used it, even when i was younger. but my point was that murphy's outrage is selective, something that he & a few others have accused me of being, with probable merit. that's all. if i can be accused of it, why can't i say the samething about other people, if i think it is warranted. it seems to me that it is alright to call people names on this forum if you disagree with them. but it is not ok to call a politician a name, even a disgurting name. doesn't make sense to me.

i consider murphy a very good friend. i would never intentionally offend him...& if i got you mad shane, i apologize.

and btw i can give numerous examples of worse name calling than keeko had said...but as i said to murph before i would do it privately & not here because i don't want to get into an argument with people.

Last edited:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
i guess this is post is meant for me.

of course i agree with murphy about what keeko said. i don't like that type of talk either & i have never used it, even when i was younger. but my point was that murphy's outrage is selective, something that he & a few others have accused me of being, with probable merit. that's all. if i can be accused of it, why can't i say the samething about other people, if i think it is warranted. it seems to me that it is alright to call people names on this forum if you disagree with them. but it is not ok to call a politician a name, even a disgurting name. doesn't make sense to me.

i consider murphy a very good friend. i would never intentionally offend him...& if i got you mad shane, i apologize.

and btw i can give numerous examples of worse name calling than keeko had said...but as i said to murph before i would do it privately & not here because i don't want to get into an argument with people.

Al,

It wasn't towards you exclusively, but sometimes I don't understand 'stands' people take on behalf of certain others. You're smarter than that.

Like smurph said before, there are a host of others that would warrant being defended long before this total idiot, keeko.

It has nothing to do with his 'views', but just the annoyance of his endless spam and intolerant ignorance.

Very much like our buddy Manson and his sidekick spibblespab and like that I Love Wide Receiver guy and like the AntiGWB guy.

It seems that the 'neo-cons' will never say anything against the lunatics posting, if their total crap falls on their side.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg