How was that PI not called

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
the same way a bullshit personal foul was called on GB a minute earlier for... *gasp*... hitting patrick mahomes close to the sideline.

the officials are human. they fuck up.

Reactions: ldabdou and OtroPex
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
The books are quite happy for no flag…

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
This is the worst level of play I’ve seen in 40 years of watching nfl. . Alex smith can go eat chit. Brady is 100% right.

Between pats and jets game. And Panthers/bucs. And the rest of the games yesterday. It’s bad.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
the same way a bullshit personal foul was called on GB a minute earlier for... *gasp*... hitting patrick mahomes close to the sideline.

the officials are human. they fuck up.
I understand it goes both ways, but with 19 seconds to go in the game, a Prime Time SNF game involving the defending Super Bowl Champs, no way that PI should ever get missed...

I had GB and Over... but I also had KC Live at +2.5 & +4.5. I just needed the TD to sweep the board. Let KC score and miss the 2 ptr, don't care. But that was blatant, and announcers were more concerned with the 2 hand push on Tracis Swift on the Hail Mary

Reactions: rocky mountain

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Yea. Refs got the memo. Vegas took a bath on faves and were gonna drop another billion on the largest ml bet of the day. Everyone under the sun had chiefs ml to clinch teasers and parlays 7 refs on the field. You can’t tell me not one saw him get tackled before the ball got there. Lol.

A shot of Chris jones staring at the ref with a sarcastic grin said it alll. They know it was rigged.

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
It’s no longer a sports league it’s an ENTERTAINMENT LEAGUE. Chew on this…
Sportsline.com used to be the fastest score boards even showing me who received the ball for kickoff before the networks showed it. Then they were eliminated then ESPN was updating nicely and now they are wayyyy behind and even at times a full play behind. Especially during a TV timeout. The books have a direct feed sold by the NFL and other entertainment leagues. This is all about the betting money period. It’s time we just embrace what it has become and look for angles during live betting to crush the books.

Last edited:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
100% true. I noticed that too. The live spreads are always updated seconds (5-10) before the score. Thats what I watch to know if my team is doing well or not. Lol. Spot on T

Reactions: Randercity
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie