I Finally Lost One,will Start A New Streak Tonight!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I don't understand why some of these guys are apologizing for causing Ace to lose!!!! They must think they are really important in the grand scheme of things!

Guess what! Ace is bound to come back to earth sooner or later. He had a nice streak. Now it is over. No one is to blame for that and anyone who thinks he is should quit gambling.

Anyway, enough of that. Good luck to Ace and to everyone else.

:D :D :D

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
com'on boys lets try to stick together and pull this one out of our ass

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
oh well!!

oh well!!

TOMORROWS A NEW DAY, NOTHING LIKE STARTING A NEW STREAK ON A SUNDAY, GOODLUCK AND WE WILL GET EM TOMORROW.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
ACE,

I'm screwing the lightbulbs in at local c-stores,billboards & on the Inter-State Hwy by going against ya. YOU DA MAN!!I'm sittin' on the side,watching ,...................................you.........................roll.................................................................................................................... on.................................CGL:thumb:...............................................................................START RUNNING AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wzyguy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2003
Los Angeles
Thanks for the great run Ace....To be honest, I never thought it would be possible to have such a run...The only thing that matters in the long run is that more games are in the plus column....

Thanks again...I look forward to more of your plays...