I hate the Vikings

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I hate the fucking organization
I hate Kevin O’Connell, he needs to be fired. Your fucking running back has 132 fucking yards and he doesn’t get the ball on third and 1 and then again on 4th and 1. What the fuck did the coach see on the first tush push that would give him confidence to run in fucking again with playoffs on the line. I know the team isn’t going anywhere but it’s the complete stupidity of it all. I mean im not shocked, how could I be? These dumb fucks have ruined my football enjoyment for 40 some odd years. I blame
My dad for giving me this curse.

Rant over lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
I hate Kevin O’Connell, he needs to be fired. Your fucking running back has 132 fucking yards and he doesn’t get the ball on third and 1 and then again on 4th and 1. What the fuck did the coach see on the first tush push that would give him confidence to run in fucking again with playoffs on the line. I know the team isn’t going anywhere but it’s the complete stupidity of it all. I mean im not shocked, how could I be? These dumb fucks have ruined my football enjoyment for 40 some odd years. I blame

Rant over lol
Don't feel too bad BP, you could be a lifelong Browns/Indians fan like me!!
:smilies22

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY

Rant over lol
Absolutely no excuse, your big rb has 132 yds rushing but why not let your qb and a 5’7 150lb wide receiver try to push your qb over on 3rd and inches and then the same play on 4th and inches… 🤦‍♂️

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Absolutely no excuse, your big rb has 132 yds rushing but why not let your qb and a 5’7 150lb wide receiver try to push your qb over on 3rd and inches and then the same play on 4th and inches… 🤦‍♂️
Yup. 4th and Oaf.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA

Rant over lol
You are on like quarterback number 4.
To me the vikes have wayyyyyy overpreformed

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg