I have to pick 1 winner this week

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
I have to pick 1 winner this week(no spread), there are 3 of us left in a 10,000 dollar cash winner takes all survivor league.

I have already used these teams and cant use them again.

GB
Seattle
NE
Minnesota
Arizona
St Louis
Bengals

I was planning on playing Denver this week, I cant imagine them losing at home to KC. Any other game that anyone feels more confident is a winner?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
Cant use bengals. I have carolina and denver left but man after the titans/new orleans game I'm a little nervous.

Also from what I can tell have the broncos not lost a home game this year or last year?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
I wanted to pick Oakland as well, but if I can make it past this week then I can use Oakland next week against the Lions.

I feel GREAT about anyone against the Lions.

Its between the Panthers and Broncos.

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
Bobby I just dont have the balls to go with Tampa Bay being they are just a 1 point favorite.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
If it were me I'd play Oakland and worry about next week when it gets here. You can even play Carolina at home against Washington next week if you want. I think KC puts up a good fight against Division rival Denver and Carolina is due for a letdown after beating GB last week. Also, Oakland winning in Detroit is no guarantee next week.

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
Hmm I like the Eagles pick. It just seems to me the Vikings are playing better than Oakland, after I think about it more its not just about the save for next week I also dont think they can beat the Vikings.

Dammit I wish Sunday would hurry up and get here, my brain hurts from thinking about this.

I would like to just chop the pot 4 ways, 2500 each but two of the guys want to play until the end.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
I think Oakland and Denver both win, however it wouldn't shock me to see either of them lose.

I don't see the Eagles going down at home to the Fish. Fish are a really bad team.

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Give me more info

Give me more info

The other 3 players remaining, What teams have they used up so far?

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
I wanted to pick Oakland as well, but if I can make it past this week then I can use Oakland next week against the Lions.

I feel GREAT about anyone against the Lions.

Its between the Panthers and Broncos.

The Panthers are OTR in a possible letdown game. Denver is AH in Denver with that defense and that thin air.

For me, the choice would be fairly easy.

Good luck whatever you decide.
:0008

luke5579

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2015
The other players all have the Broncos and Panthers left, one has Green Bay, one has the patriots.

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Let me analyze this a little further

Let me analyze this a little further

The other players all have the Broncos and Panthers left, one has Green Bay, one has the patriots.

You can bet *your* last dollar on what they will be taking.

Check back on Sat and see whether I have a move for ya ( Is that ok for *Your* pick deadline? )

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Its the nfl, anything can happen...but.....

You cant seriously be contemplating any of those teams over denver at home or car at tenn (for me id play den off a loss even if its a division game)

Chi is on the road, short week, getting 8 vs a tough defense they may struggle to block......and who takes an 8 point road dog su in a survivor pool?

Tampa.....blah....lovie has 1.....ONE....win at home in 2 years as coach of tampa......wouldn't trust either of those teams, a true 50-50 game

Oak......ehh.....a home fav vs team off emotional ot win with ? Qb.....still wouldn't pull trigger on oak as they cant stop pass which will either open up run game for ap or give minn offense a chance in pass game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
take a hard look at Philly and what they have done recently..

posted 27 on Dallas in Dallas now catch a Miami team who gives up 26 a game.

the lone sore spot 16...but at Carolina

home vs Giants..27

home vs NO 39

The rah rah is done for w/Dolphins..

Fish 31st against the run...ya think Kelly will gash that D w/his style in Philly..

Denver at Chicago next week..

Carlolina host the pathetic Redskins ..

lotta smart folks here..

interested to read their take on a better matchup

good luck...make the best informed decision ya can..

nice chunk of change...like to see ya get it