I just want to say F*ck the Suns

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Durant looks washed. Booker looks out of shape and fat. And Beal is a shell of his former self. These people are way too rich and when you get older and THAT rich. It’s hard to give a fuck anymore. Only rare egomaniacs like lebron still try hard.

That’s my rant and two cents for the day. And goood morning to you too.

😂

Now let’s kill em today !!!!

Reactions: Englishman33

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Durant looks washed. Booker looks out of shape and fat. And Beal is a shell of his former self. These people are way too rich and when you get older and THAT rich. It’s hard to give a fuck anymore. Only rare egomaniacs like lebron still try hard.

😂

Spot on Slum.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama

😂

The 3 aforementioned players are all for "ME" players, there's not team in them and it's allowed by Vogel who's been notorius for allowing that with the Pacers, Lakers and now Suns. NBA Gms are so gullible for salesmen to coach!! Doc Rivers and Vogel top 2 dipshit coaches in the NBA! Darvin Ham is not a coach either!!