I told ya' So

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Geee....I dont know where you went to school at...but Sunday is the first day of the new week.......as I was mistaken....Make your plays tonight...considering that it IS Monday

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
The amateurs come out on super sunday. I made money on Hellah's mac knowledge. You hit one game and start a pissing match? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doctor Baseball

Registered
Forum Member
May 8, 2001
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico
It wasnt difficult to take New England +14, it is not difficult to come here and throw Bull Shit, It is not difficult to be a great capper at NHL, It is not difficult to be an asshole., what its difficult is to post here day after day and show some profit, everyone can have a great day but only the great ones can have a good season.

(oh shit I dont know what the fuck Im saying im too drunk, pardon me):shrug:

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Gee, I can hardly wait till you join us in the NHL forum. :rolleyes: Time/hellah, thoughts on how long it takes for Mo to toss this guy if he pulls this immature crap over there? Act like you have won a bet before, BADFXD. I am glad your play on your team won for you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Well it all depends SJ, if he wins his first wager in the NHL he might survive for another night. If he losses, oh well :(

Lets give him a chance and see what he makes out of it. Remember BADFXD, it doesn't matter if you lose some games, as long as you have valuable information that helps others, that is what counts. Just be a class act and you will go far night in and night out!

:)

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
please Pipe the Hell down badfxd, you are embarrassing Massachusetts. If you learned anything from this Patriot team it should be a little humility. Stop acting like you just stepped off the MayFlower down there in Plymouth

shamrock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg