I Will Recreate this Photo (Hopefully, Very Soon)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
How clueless do you have to be to pose like this in front of a dead soldier's grave! What a fucking dipshit! I can't imagine the mental gymnastics needed to convince yourself he's the candidate worth voting for. Unbelievable. You must have ZERO self respect.

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
How clueless do you have to be to pose like this in front of a dead soldier's grave! What a fucking dipshit! I can't imagine the mental gymnastics needed to convince yourself he's the candidate worth voting for. Unbelievable. You must have ZERO self respect.
the insane part is the veterans who are in the cult. i mean, trump has zero respect for ANYONE in his cult, but he REALLY has no respect for veterans. but, again, it's just like a religion... they are taught from childhood to vote for that "R" no matter what.

that's why i have so much respect for any republicans who are "never-trumpers." people like kinzinger and cheney, who i mostly disagree with on policy, but i respect that they didn't take the easy path. instead, they put country over party. sadly, that's very difficult to do in today's republican party.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
You low class scums can keep trying to spin this however you want. But here is the truth. I know you hate the truth, so i will only post a few. many, many more thou.

I don't really expect you to even watch one the videos, but i do expect your sorority cunt rag followers to post more lies and post their stupid smiley faces and thumbs up to your stupidly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
The only failure i see here, is you trying to shame the Gold Star families ceremony for inviting President Trump. Keep losing loser.
Again. Where was Trump the last Teo years? No election/no need to pretend.

Wake up you dildo!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You low class scums can keep trying to spin this however you want. But here is the truth. I know you hate the truth, so i will only post a few. many, many more thou.

I don't really expect you to even watch one the videos, but i do expect your sorority cunt rag followers to post more lies and post their stupid smiley faces and thumbs up to your stupidly.

What's wrong with me imitating orange Jesus once he kicks the bucket? Why is doing EXACTLY what he does low class only when I do it but not when he does? Weird!

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
Again. Where was Trump the last Teo years? No election/no need to pretend.

Wake up you dildo!
I watched the videos, unlike you. The Gold Star families said it was not political and they have more integrity then you and fake news, you old fucktard. You should really ask the families to get your answer, go to the source, they have accounts on twitter.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I watched the videos, unlike you. The Gold Star families said it was not political and they have more integrity then you and fake news, you old fucktard. You should really ask the families to get your answer, go to the source, they have accounts on twitter.
I don't need the look of paid actors.

• Wow
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
This statement is a new low for you these folks lost loved ones because of Biden and Harris fucking up but solders dying so you can talk shit you are trully a loser with zero shame
Really? By that photo, looks like they're having a hell of a time!

:smilies20😁

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
He might have been invited, but he broke the law while there and his staffer assaulted the woman that tried to keep them from breaking the law.
Ahh great you were there? This guy was there too. He said no assault. Go to 2.00 on the video.

Also Trumps campaign communications director said he would offer to release footage to prove it.

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
He might have been invited, but he broke the law while there and his staffer assaulted the woman that tried to keep them from breaking the law.
What law did he break it is not illegal to take pictures at Arlington he was invited there by Gold Star families they wanted him there and the White House said Harris or Biden were not invited wonder why hmm do a simple google search the rules are right there and while your at it search Biden Arlington you will find pictures of good old joe from November 2010 from there so did ole joe break the law it took all of two mins to find

Reactions: Cricket

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Ahh great you were there? This guy was there too. He said no assault. Go to 2.00 on the video.

Also Trumps campaign communications director said he would offer to release footage to prove it.

They wont watch it they think they were all paid actors

Reactions: Ripper