I Will Recreate this Photo (Hopefully, Very Soon)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
What law did he break it is not illegal to take pictures at Arlington he was invited there by Gold Star families they wanted him there and the White House said Harris or Biden were not invited wonder why hmm do a simple google search the rules are right there and while your at it search Biden Arlington you will find pictures of good old joe from November 2010 from there so did ole joe break the law it took all of two mins to find

Arlington National Cemetery’s statement certainly suggested it was.

Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” the cemetery said Tuesday. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”

The apparently applicable law here is 32 CFR § 553.32. That law says the executive director of the Army National Military Cemeteries shall “ensure the sanctity of public and private memorial and ceremonial events.”
🏛️
Follow Politics
Follow
“All memorial services and ceremonies within Army National Military Cemeteries, other than official ceremonies, shall be purely memorial in purpose,” it says.

It adds: “Memorial services and ceremonies at Army National Military Cemeteries will not include partisan political activities.”

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY

Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” the cemetery said Tuesday. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”

The apparently applicable law here is 32 CFR § 553.32. That law says the executive director of the Army National Military Cemeteries shall “ensure the sanctity of public and private memorial and ceremonial events.”
🏛️
Follow Politics
Follow
“All memorial services and ceremonies within Army National Military Cemeteries, other than official ceremonies, shall be purely memorial in purpose,” it says.

It adds: “Memorial services and ceremonies at Army National Military Cemeteries will not include partisan political activities.”
Misinformation on this particular situation. Nice try though factbender.

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
They wont watch it they think they were all paid actors
Paid actors are out of the cheating libs playbook not ours.

The families faces have only been all over the news the last 3 years.

The fuckturds in here have no morals, disgraceful pieces of shit.

Reactions: Cricket
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

🏛️
Follow Politics
Follow

"I'm Donald J Trump, and you can go fuck yourself."

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Misinformation on this particular situation. Nice try though factbender.

how is that misinformation?

does not matter one iota that they were "invited." same exact rules at any us military location. just because some Private invites a politician to fort drum doesn't mean suddenly the rules don't apply. they are not allowed to take photos or video for political purposes.

i love how you (and they) keep saying they were invited, as if that matters. if you were invited to invade the US Capitol, it's still illegal.

it's almost like they are... wait for it... GASLIGHTING YOU!! they keep repeating that they were invited, and y'all just believe that makes it ok.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Paid actors are out of the cheating libs playbook not ours.

The families faces have only been all over the news the last 3 years.

The fuckturds in here have no morals, disgraceful pieces of shit.
The soldiers died in a terrorist attack. It's really sad. It's also sad that you try to make this out to be the Biden administration's fault. Even sadder, you support turning their grave site into a campaign ad. It's gross.

Look at the picture. It's pure cringe. Huge smile, thumbs up.......what a tone deaf fuck-up (no wonder you approve).

Now tell me again, who is the disgraceful piece of shit?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
The soldiers died in a terrorist attack. It's really sad. It's also sad that you try to make this out to be the Biden administration's fault. Even sadder, you support turning their grave site into a campaign ad. It's gross.

Look at the picture. It's pure cringe. Huge smile, thumbs up.......what a tone deaf fuck-up (no wonder you approve).

Now tell me again, who is the disgraceful piece of shit?
Why isn't it Trump's fault? He didn't end the war.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
are we seriously still talking about whose fault the mess in afghanistan was? it was a complete fiasco. the deal was struck in February 2020. for the slow members of the group, that was when trump (greatest deal-maker of all time!) was still in the white house.

here's an excellent timeline. https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/

a quick highlight: "The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership."

the withdrawal of american forces was scheduled for May 2021. the biden administration delayed it to August. and i'd be willing to bet if they continued to delay it, republicans would have been screaming "WHY HAVEN'T YOU HONORED THE DEAL??? GET US OUT OF AFGHANISTAN!!!"

i don't think anybody is arguing it was handled well. but how many more american lives would have been lost if we'd stayed there?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
wishing a former President dead is low class, I would expect nothing less from whn, I can’t stand Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, etc…but I don’t wish them dead

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
wishing a former President dead is low class, I would expect nothing less from whn, I can’t stand Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, etc…but I don’t wish them dead
maybe because none of them actually tried to overturn a free and fair election.

see, hedgy, you really are a patriot!

• Haha
Reactions: yyz and kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Trump is a traitor who should have been executed by now for what he did on January 6, 2021. If you gave a shit about this country, you'd understand.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Having same join date as Jack..I've been here a while. I had archives of threads (51) that were lost in forum transition to new server.
So I'm starting new one with this post...RE: Haters https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w9171/w9171.pdf

===================================================================================

[IMG alt="WhatsHisNuts"]https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/data/avatars/m/12/12744.jpg?1687490218[/IMG]

WhatsHisNuts

Woke

Forum Member
Aug 29, 200627,16069311349Earthwww.ffrf.org

Replace me with Trump, and the tombstone with one that reads Donald J Trump. I'll have a HUGE smile on my face and I'll be giving the thumbs up.

1725105558159.png

Reactions:Smitty, MadJack and kickserv

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and special reply to smitty quote.."the insane part is the veterans who are in the cult. i mean, trump has zero respect for ANYONE in his cult, but he REALLY has no respect for veterans. but, again, it's just like a religion... they are taught from childhood to vote for that "R" no matter what."

We have our cult...you have your!

1726001336537.jpeg

1726001396588.jpeg

Last edited:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
all of Trumps closest advisors are either in jail (Steve Bannon), or recently released from jail...(Peter Navarro, Michael Flynn (pardoned), Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, just to name a few who he regularly 'walked with'
And I don't see any Biden hats/flags on the assholes in those pictures, but the Trump swag was ENDLESS at the Capitol.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg