I Will Recreate this Photo (Hopefully, Very Soon)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
How do you type this with a straight face?
How do you perceive my post has anything to do with Trump/Election????

My post was per Smitty's and yours base vs mine and veterans. Has nothing to do with election/candidates.
Do your ole liberal 2 step and try to take my post in diff direction..this is the huffers post of forums. Go for it.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

My post was per Smitty's and yours base vs mine and veterans. Has nothing to do with election/candidates.
Do your ole liberal 2 step and try to take my post in diff direction..this is the huffers post of forums. Go for it.
Very Trumpian of you! Keep spinning!

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Is the typical move you make after every post of mine or others.. Post response asap knowing no one will click on any post of yours. You are the forum Idiot/ankle biter. Now hurry up and post again..you/your base are so predictable
Every post of yours is horse shit you asshole. I love pointing that out.

Reactions: kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

It's a thread about Trump. It's a thread about disrespecting the soldiers that died. That's the guy you're backing for President. We're in a Politics forum. If you're saying that you walk with Hedgehog, Cricket, Oldmanfarts, Ripper, and Raymond while I walk with YYZ, Smitty, and Kickserv........I stand by my statement/question.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I walk with YYZ, Smitty, and Kickserv........I stand by my statement/question.

and it is a good walk...........

Westminster Dog Show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
You're starting to get it, ghost! Standing over the grave of someone with a huge smile on your face while giving a thumbs up is WEIRD!
I’ve always gotten it, but there’s a lot of weirdness to go around in this thread. Trump’s smile is creepy. And a message to DJT sycophants, I don’t care if the family wanted him there, it just looks weird to be smiling like that to the point I assumed it was Photoshopped or AI. Of course, wishing someone dead and planning to smile on his grave is even creepier. .