If you do not like Star Wars - dont open this thread.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
of course he should die in the next one. He's aged 35 years while the character is only a few years removed, it's like the opposite of Benjamin Button.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Darth-Vader-goes-to-disneyland.gif

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Question for you guys that complain about the prequels: Where does Revenge of the Sith fit in? I thought it was fantastic...The other two were horseshit.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I'm sure some didn't care for Star Wars. Many of us were kids when it came out. My cousins were the same age and we were fortunate to have watched the main 3 together in the theater. There was nothing like Star Wars when it came out and to me the only other movies worth watching were the Rocky movies. Hard to beat Rocky running up the steps with all the kids running behind him.
Back to Star Wars, I'm guessing the people who didnt like it weren't kids at the time and were longing to get back to the excitement of Charlie Chaplin

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
To me it's close either way. There were some wince inducing moments still but far more great moments then the first two combined. The battle on the fire planet was fucking epic. Could you imagine if Lucas actually went far enough to show Anakin killing one of those kids? :scared

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
I wasn't unhappy he didn't do it as it was a powerful disturbing sequence just as is. It certainly would have given it a R rating though.

Bet on MyBookie