I'm faced with a big decision.

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
I'm seriously thinking about changing my Avatar. I think it's time to make the move and go with something more current and something more reflective of my personality. I'm looking for guidance from you MadJackers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:0003

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
I'm seriously thinking about changing my Avatar. I think it's time to make the move and go with something more current and something more reflective of my personality. I'm looking for guidance from you MadJackers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't rush it ..take your time!!! PASS can be a brutal experience
PASS Post Avatar Switch Syndrome ...

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v22bxdIud4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico

So ?? Do you have it narrowed down..I cdn't sleep last night thinking about it !!!

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
heres a few i think fit you

th

th

th

th

th

th

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
As Joker pointed out a few days ago something like this might not be appropriate for all the young children that are on this site. But thanks for your input.

:SIB

Just tell 'em a guy in a canoe costume got shot... they'll buy it. Kids r dum

Bet on MyBookie