MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Since calling up Rutschman the O’s have not been swept in 76 consecutive series.
That’s the 5th longest streak in MLB history and the longest since the 1942 Cardinals.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
So let’s hope they lose today and then we can hit this hard manana !!! Great stat. Thx

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
So let’s hope they lose today and then we can hit this hard manana !!! Great stat. Thx
Never happen. My post was the ultimate jinx. I ALONE ruined it for the O's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore
As much as I love the O’s I feel like this might be the series the streak ends. Seattle is red hot and their pitching is among the tops in baseball right now. With the O’s bullpen problems right now (Dan on 15 day and Bautista struggling) and with the travel we have some things going against us at the moment. Having said that- we have weathered some storms this year and we are a remarkably resilient team. We should put a forth a much better effort today than yesterday - which wasn’t surprising considering the travel and having just finished a very tough series with Houston.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadJack

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore
So glad I was wrong as usual.

What a game. Kirby was absolutely filthy. I think we stole one there.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
So glad I was wrong as usual.

What a game. Kirby was absolutely filthy. I think we stole one there.
Glad I didn’t jinx them like I usually do.

Hyde sure likes to use as many relievers as possible. It worked this time but definitely not always. Why take a pitcher out if he has his stuff and is getting outs? 6 pitchers combine for a 4 hitter. Weird.

Why was the starter taken out? Pitch count I guess. And Bautista going two full innings? We won’t have him for 3 days since they baby these guys.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore

Hyde sure likes to use as many relievers as possible. It worked this time but definitely not always. Why take a pitcher out if he has his stuff and is getting outs? 6 pitchers combine for a 4 hitter. Weird.

Why was the starter taken out? Pitch count I guess. And Bautista going two full innings? We won’t have him for 3 days since they baby these guys.
Yeah… I know Cole is on a pitch count while he gets used to starting. But I worry about our bp going forward. A lot of usage. At least we seem to consistently get 6 out of our normal starters. Looking forward to Means and Wells coming back. It would be huge if Means could become a reliable starter. No matter what I’m super excited with how things have been going. We are better than I thought We’d be at this point in the rebuild.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
2 out HR to tie bottom of the 9th.

simon cowell facepalm GIF
2 out HR to tie.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore

Yeah… I know Cole is on a pitch count while he gets used to starting. But I worry about our bp going forward. A lot of usage. At least we seem to consistently get 6 out of our normal starters. Looking forward to Means and Wells coming back. It would be huge if Means could become a reliable starter. No matter what I’m super excited with how things have been going. We are ahead of schedule getting in the rebuild.

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore
Mullins!

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL
M
Mullins is a freakin stud. He refused to let us lose. And I’m ecstatic that Fuji finished up with no drama. O’s Magic baby!!!

Funny- I was worried this was the series we get swept and instead we win 2 games with unexpected fantastic pitching. Let’s keep this rolling against the putridraes

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie