In game comments

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Just for fun. . . there appears to be a huge strike zone so far. . . I love Schilling, but not sure he deserved that final stikeout of the 2nd inning. . .

Yanks came up huge in the top of the first with the bases loaded. . .

THE RAT

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2001
HEAR WE GO AGIN WE SEE WHAT HAPPENS MAN!! WE HALF TV- YOU TALK YOU TALK BUT WELL WE SEE IT- NO NEED FOR PLAY BY PLAY THIS GET ON MY NERVE

GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EMJ32

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2000
I said it before and I'll say it again:

Some people NEVER learn!

Sick Dog

Forum Member
Sep 1, 2001
High Plains of Kansas
got him that was a good call at first I tought he touch with the glove but not the ball.

[This message has been edited by Sick Dog (edited 10-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sick Dog (edited 10-31-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Cool. . . I'll say it again EMJ. . . blow me. . .

Anyways, amazing play get Womack out at home. . . guess Womack had to try, but my first instinct before the catch was that he would never make it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Rat and EMJ, don't read this. . . simply ignore it! Nobody is forcing you to read it. . . just trying to have a little fun during the game. . . not like I'm holding a gun to your head or saying the DBacks are gonna win or the Yanks are gonna win. . .

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
Anybody notice that baseball players have the best looking wives of all professional sports players???

Just take a look at the DBack's women. . .

EMJ32

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2000
Rat, looks like he enjoys talking to himself. Most likely doesn't have any friends who will listen.

I'm still amazed by the false bravado created by the anonymity of these boards. These high school guys kill me.

THE RAT

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2001
YOU HOLD GUN TO MY HEAD AN WE PLAY RUSSIN ROULETE THAT NO FUN EITHER COME ON MAN WE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY HEAR AT THE SHOP--WE SPIN CHAMBER THEIR ONE BULLET I BET I GET THE BULLET- YOU WIN- I GET THE GOUT I HURT HAND IN DRILL PRESS I GET DUI UP IN SEATLE AND ALSO BACK HOME I GOT BATS AT MY HOUSE YOU THINK I SCARED OF YOU PUTING GUN TO MY HEAD- WELL I NOW MY CHANCE AINT SO GOOD IF WE PLAY-BAD LUCK BUT ALSO GOOD SOMETIME ALSO

GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg