I was a telecom engineer..

Why on earth would he let that guy kick another one? Unreal

good luck to you clem, i admire the risk you take

you seem like a stand up guy who deserves to strive well....get 'em man

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
my biggest complaint is on that fat f'ck ogden.....all pro my a$$. my major contention is that i did not want to bet on the colts as i had a decent day and wanted to relax tonight. however, balt is inept offensively and they cannot score. this is pretty f'g irritating as i have watched a decent game, but it sucks because a little bastard kicker decided to take the night off....

deion makes a play and they are kissing his 38yr old a$$?

why is baltimore on tv? they are f'g terrible to watch. no matter how good their D is - if it can't score they are bound to lose. jmo :rolleyes:

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
Please whatever is done keep the damn kicker off the feild ,

get a td and go for two

trust its the best bet % wise

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
ELVIS said:
my biggest complaint is on that fat f'ck ogden.....all pro my a$$. my major contention is that i did not want to bet on the colts as i had a decent day and wanted to relax tonight. however, balt is inept offensively and they cannot score. this is pretty f'g irritating as i have watched a decent game, but it sucks because a little bastard kicker decided to take the night off....

deion makes a play and they are kissing his 38yr old a$$?

why is baltimore on tv? they are f'g terrible to watch. no matter how good their D is - if it can't score they are bound to lose. jmo :rolleyes:

:yup

exactly ..read what i wrote in half time thread...how would they score/

DeadPrez

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2005
New York
wright runs the team well and opens up the run-
if only boller went out in the 1st quarter this would be close
(and the kicker)McAllister)

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
mj, i bet the colts in this game last year - using the same logic. however, i felt "lucky" so to speak because balt outplayed indy last year.imo

however, i did not pull the trigger tonight and i am pretty f'ck frustrated and irritated.

this is why i rarely post plays,etc. i don't like losing and if i have a good feel for a game and i don't bet it - i stew on it as if i had lost it. :cursin:

DeadPrez

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2005
New York
ravens are smoking them right now with anythony wright
Brady would have a field day, altho the colts are a little injured

Bet on MyBookie