J E T S...JETS JETS JETS ARE DUE TO COVER??????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

halfbuck34

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2004
Yes, that's right, I'm asking if anyone else sees the JETS covering this week. If not winning straight up!??? :scared

JIMMYBOY

JIMMYBOY
Forum Member
Feb 8, 2005
PUEBLA, MEXICO
lamont jordan is going to destroy this jet defense,by the way his ex team, and without an offense on the jets side , the raiders should win this game and cover the 3 points, they are better without collins, and are a better team than the jets are.

good luck whatever you choose

jimmyboy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
There is a qb change int his game.How can one easily cap it?No history on Tui.Why play this game,unless you are using the qb change info to your supposed advantage like the guy playing under the already very low 37.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zekesbayoumojo

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2005
Florence,SC
raiders defense is crap. can they stop the run? i assume the jets will try to run the ball to help their qb. same thing can be said for oakland. tryin to play a parlay and at 1st liked oakland but wiith collins out, it is a different story. thinking of avoiding the game now. any thoughts on movin the atl line to -5 1/2? or maybe the denver or s.d game? hate to mess with the dolphins. get me either way i go.

halfbuck34

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2004
Rules, Schmules, the JETS really are DUE to cover this game if not win straight up :rant2: :shrug: . I think they are the better team this weekend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
If you really follow who is "due" and who is "not", the play is Oakland, because they are bad two weeks, then GOOD one game. The Jets are just bad every week, no logic to figuring them out.

Raiders -3, probably blow em out

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Bull Sh!t! The Jets have not Been Bad Every week. The injuries have Killed Them but They have played hard every week. The Raiders have given up at half time in 3 of there last 4 games. The owner,coach and Front office has given up[see owner] You think they are better with tuiasosopo! I would take Collins over Tuiasosopo any day of the week. Give me Reggie Bush ,Collins and we win the EAST next year.

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
JETS PPG for 11 against 22
OAK PPG for 21 against 24

Jets are outscored by an average of 11 points per week. Oakland, despite being miserable as well, I'm not sayin they're good, has only been outscored by 3 per game.

When you are losing the average game by 11 points, you are CONSISTENTLY BAD EVERY WEEK LIKE I SAID.

Hell we would all agree that San Francisco is consistently bad, right? They are outscored on average by 13 points. Houston, same thing 13. In light of those teams, 11 is pretty pathetic company my friend

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

slickseth

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2005
You WANT Kerry Collins??? :s4:

The JETS with Kerry Collins??? :s2:

C'mon you're kidding right? :poke

The Faiders may be bad, but the JETS offense is pretty hopeless...... Raiders -3 and Under 36 looks tasty.

Pink Panties

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2005
Dill Street - BSU
No Team is Ever Due

No Team is Ever Due

Further, no game is "due" to go over or under. Years ago I tested this and lost big...never bet on a team because they are due to win or due to cover - one more thing, if you are having a shitty day or shitty weekend, do not force a play because you are "due" to win. I have tested this one too...results are not good.

donbuck

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
staten island ny usa
Looks like curtis martin is not going to play in this game.dont know how much this will effect the game.rookie cedric houston will probably start.He has some ability.the under looks pretty good here.liked the jets at +3 with martin but may put more on under now.may wait for line to go up to 3.5 before bet on jets here.

DoubleDown

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Vegas Baby !!
The JETS act as if they are never interested in scoring.

Possibly the most ANEMIC offense EVER.

My friend, Louis "Bones" Kingston always told me: "Don't send good money , on a bad team". I think the JETS will get NONE of my money!!

donbuck

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
staten island ny usa
Took the jets at +3.5 and went with the under.This kid cedric houston is pretty quick and has some talent.think the fresh legs at RB may actually help the jets.good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DanteTheDon

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
DerekNJND said:
If you really follow who is "due" and who is "not", the play is Oakland, because they are bad two weeks, then GOOD one game. The Jets are just bad every week, no logic to figuring them out.

Raiders -3, probably blow em out

hhaahaha....

wow good call buddy. i tried to tell you. shoulda listened i guess instead of playing the know-it-all role.