J E T S...JETS JETS JETS ARE DUE TO COVER??????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

halfbuck34

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2004
They were finally due to be the better team on the field for one particular day. They haven't been due to cover or win all year because they were by far the worst of two teams on the field most of the year. :brows:

DanteTheDon

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2005
IX_Bender said:
There are no doubt a variety of reasons the Jets won.

I dont believe that being due was one of them.

Congrats?

hahahaah. i just love it when people act like know-it-alls and then when theyre forced to eat crow they refuse to drop the pretentious charade and admit that theyre a moron.

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Didnt think that I came across as a "know it all"

Really dont see how Im eating "crow" as I had no play on this game. My only post (if you care to look it up) regarding this game was how unpredictable it could be, especially regarding the total. Quarterbacks making their first start of the season can do that.

My statement was something like "this game might go over, but will be very close to the number either way" and it hit on 36. The poster in question was playing under 37. He won. There was a hail mary at the end of the game intercepted at the goal line.

Your chest beating of "The Jets will win the game outright" was noted. Good call. However, looking up your whole card (after remembering your Jets play) was something along the lines of 7-6.

There are rules when it comes to sports betting. Its your choice if you decide to believe them. Betting on teams because they're due is not profitable in the long term. Peroid.

Either way congrats on a winning weekend, Dante.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg