Jack and Smurphy - EPIC - LIVE - Vegas Trip Report

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Simonsays

E
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Hedmin you're one funny sonofagun, glad to meet ya and i absolutely still owe ya for that hunnid. haha. the night was a blurr for me too, seeing as I lost my wedding ring...(Sean's grandmothers ring none the less.) I blame the horchata flavored shots from the mexican fiesta shindig earlier that night. FML. Great times though, ya'll know how to have a good time :toast:

What a great time. I feel like absolute shit today, but that should be expected as I left Smurph and Jack at 5 am yesterday and my flight was at 9 am. 2 hours of sleep and a shower sadly does not erase 15 hours of drinking. However, I do look forward to the next trip, as I had a terrific time meeting everyone, from dinner with 65 and laughing in person about the phantom red box scandal and me calling him a squirrel fucker, watching some pro ball with Dr. Feelgood and watching him go back and forth about staying and watching the Broncos with us, but finally the anxiety of the game won and he went home to watch it by himself, which I respect that passion, to hanging with "the kids" Seimonsays and her husband, which the first night I met them was a blurr and the next day I asked how long she had been dating him to which he said we are married, missed that the first night, to her calling me on Monday saying she owes me $100 from the night before another blurr, to Jord showing up for the tail end of the Broncos game and grabbing the entire tap, thanks again, then proceeding to play some BJ with him and picking his poker and gambling brain was a treat, to playing and shooting the shit with Smurph, HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, to any good starting cards in PaiGow, drinking way to much Fireball Whisky, laughing our asses off after I busted two Canadians at the poker table and me telling them to have a safe horse ride home, to of course the Godfather himself Jack, guy is the genuine real deal, glad to have met him and able to spend sometime with him when we weren't completely shitfaced at the tables.

It was a great trip and Im glad I finally made the effort to meet up with some madjackers and look forward to the next time our paths may cross.

Simonsays

E
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I believe this was taken right before the $100 was taken- can ya blame me for workin it... all "hussied" up?! :p

5c51c7afee5d8622796c9290d9ff8f03.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sweet socks Smurph, got to keep those calfs warm when you wear shorts.

Those socks are short compared to normal in my current neighborhood. I gotta go at least that hight just to not get jumped. Everyone around here thinks I'm a cop.

154736uhvhsphbjeshshhp.jpg

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Man! You guys are the best. I know how awesome it would have been to be there. I'm definitely in for the next go around! Miss all of ya

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Man! You guys are the best. I know how awesome it would have been to be there. I'm definitely in for the next go around! Miss all of ya

Next month :0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I keep getting notifications that simonsays posted. I have gotten about 15 of them? I guess Tapatalk is having some problems.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg