JD Vance?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Yeap Vance didnt like or support Trump but sometimes people change sometimes people open their eyes sometimes they mature people change .Unfortunately some people stay the same is it because he was a Marine that you dont like Vance or that he came from nothing and he married a woman and has three children or that he went to Yale and is educated .In another post you said he wasnt black or female are you saying that Trump should use DEI to pick his VP I for one think he should pick the best person for the job i would I mean if im going to go on a plane i want the best I dont want a person that has only flown a prop plane flying me in a jet. so go ahead and attack me tell me how stupid I am look down on me because you think you are so much better then us lowly dimwits . Carry on on your high horse
AMEN! ......
The lefty minions around here are the ones that have the psychological issues.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
and Every. Single. Time. we ask you to provide one example, just one, of those outlets making up fake news... you can't come up with anything.

go ahead. one thing. should be super easy, what with all the times they do it.

how does it feel to know you are being constantly lied to? you've been made to hate people you disagree with politically. because republican politicians don't have one single idea that will improve your life. so lying to you is the only way they can gain power.
Lower my taxes, you wouldn't believe the amount I pay quarterly. Most Republican issues I agree with, there are a few that I don't.

I have friends on both sides of the aisle. I don't hate anyone, its just fun to argue.

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Lower my taxes, you wouldn't believe the amount I pay quarterly. Most Republican issues I agree with, there are a few that I don't.

I have friends on both sides of the aisle. I don't hate anyone, its just fun to argue.

Did Biden raise your taxes? Is Trump going to magically lower them?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

I have friends on both sides of the aisle. I don't hate anyone, it’s just fun to argue.
What was the top marginal income tax rate when America was great? Your tax rate is so low comparatively. Freedom isn’t free and neither are the great amenities we live with every day. You want everything but don’t want to pay the bill.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

and it's much more fun to duck the question apparently. or just easier.

you know you're being lied to, don't you? you like republican policies so much, please provide ONE that would help the working class. just one.

maybe we have to go back to the 70s, but there was a time when both parties were making an honest effort to move this country forward. sadly, the republicans have become a shell of their former selves, and now exist to serve an orange piece of shit, who was a dem most of his life.

and i don't know why i need to keep saying this, but i'm not a democrat. i simply realize the republican party as a whole continues to prove they don't belong anywhere near the levers of power in this country.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Yeap Vance didnt like or support Trump but sometimes people change sometimes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he literally called trump "america's hitler." yeah, people change alright. he realized how easy trump is to manipulate and he wanted to get himself into a position of power.

Reactions: kickserv

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
JD started on his in Washington.
Lets see Cameltoe started in SF on her knees then you say vance started in washington right .You had a 30 year career in government Did you take lessons from Cameltoe or Buttigieg or both maybe thats why you lasted that long

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Lets see Cameltoe started in SF on her knees then you say vance started in washington right .You had a 30 year career in government Did you take lessons from Cameltoe or Buttigieg or both maybe thats why you lasted that long
Go fuck yourself.

"I'm yyz, and I approve this message."

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg