Jive talking

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
What's up with this?

Despite spending her childhood in Berkley, California and Montreal, Canada, Kamala uses what she thinks is a Detroit accent, what she thinks a southern accent in Georgia, a French accent, and more!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
What the fuck is supporting cookies doing on my posts????

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I found way around it.. click link then open box

0:17 / 0:40

WhatsHisNuts said:
Have you never heard a black woman talk before?

Black Reporter turns ghetto in 3 seconds​

xIBIRUTALx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
look, we get it. you're a huge piece of shit who is terrified of black people and women. you shouldn't feel the need to keep proving it.
Shitty, you missed the point again. Black people and women have nothing to do with it, but you have to use the raciest, misogyny to make someone look bad.

Comrade Harris is being a phoney, calculated pandering piece of shit.

Its political theater at its worst.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
look, we get it. you're a huge piece of shit who is terrified of black people and women. you shouldn't feel the need to keep proving it.
pecker wood you have no clue about me some of my closest friends are black and women dont scare me i respect them

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Shitty, you missed the point again. Black people and women have nothing to do with it, but you have to use the raciest, misogyny to make someone look bad.

soooo... do you actually think before posting this drivel? don't worry, it's a rhetorical question.

you support donald trump, right?

let's start with "comrade." donny has repeatedly praised putin. shit, i'm pretty sure he'd suck vlad's dick if he pulled it out. he's also a big fan of xi. i have a big surprise for you... russia and china are both communist countries! look it up, it's true!

"phoney"? you're saying she likes phones? or do you just not know how to spell "phony"? perhaps you are the "comrade."

anyway, i'll assume you meant phony. so let's go with "phony, calculated pandering piece of shit." you know you just described donald trump, right? the guy who was a democrat most of his life, until he decided to run for office and would need more gullible voters (that's you!!) i mean, it really doesn't get more "phony, calculated, pandering piece of shit" than that.

unlike your nonsense, that's all 100% true. and you can't rebut it with one single fact. gotta suck, trying to defend a huge piece of shit like that. a guy so bad that 40 out of 44 former cabinet members say they're not endorsing him in 2024. people who worked with him (the best people, someone liked to say) are telling the country that he's not fit for office.

maybe one day, you'll be strong enough to pull yourself out of the cult. until then, you're just a pathetic little man who believes everything the cult leaders tell him. it's so much easier than thinking for yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA i just took one more glance at your post. you're so dumb, you can't even spell "racist.'

and, yes, trump saying harris suddenly identifies as black is pretty fucking racist.

all you assholes saying she slept her way to the top is as misogynistic as it gets.

so, yeah, that's racist and misogynistic. which trump has demonstrated again and again his entire life.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn

and its bad theater

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg