Jive talking

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
soooo... do you actually think before posting this drivel? don't worry, it's a rhetorical question.

you support donald trump, right?

let's start with "comrade." donny has repeatedly praised putin. shit, i'm pretty sure he'd suck vlad's dick if he pulled it out. he's also a big fan of xi. i have a big surprise for you... russia and china are both communist countries! look it up, it's true!

"phoney"? you're saying she likes phones? or do you just not know how to spell "phony"? perhaps you are the "comrade."

anyway, i'll assume you meant phony. so let's go with "phony, calculated pandering piece of shit." you know you just described donald trump, right? the guy who was a democrat most of his life, until he decided to run for office and would need more gullible voters (that's you!!) i mean, it really doesn't get more "phony, calculated, pandering piece of shit" than that.

unlike your nonsense, that's all 100% true. and you can't rebut it with one single fact. gotta suck, trying to defend a huge piece of shit like that. a guy so bad that 40 out of 44 former cabinet members say they're not endorsing him in 2024. people who worked with him (the best people, someone liked to say) are telling the country that he's not fit for office.

maybe one day, you'll be strong enough to pull yourself out of the cult. until then, you're just a pathetic little man who believes everything the cult leaders tell him. it's so much easier than thinking for yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA i just took one more glance at your post. you're so dumb, you can't even spell "racist.'

and, yes, trump saying harris suddenly identifies as black is pretty fucking racist.

all you assholes saying she slept her way to the top is as misogynistic as it gets.

so, yeah, that's racist and misogynistic. which trump has demonstrated again and again his entire life.
OOOOOOOOOooooh Mr. Snowflake did i hit a nerve? lol

So joyful

Reactions: oldmansrt
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
once again, maga can't come up with one single fact to support their position.

keep voting for politicians who are ok with kids and teachers being murdered in school.
So we should let the child sex trafficking,fentanyl flow and thug illegals that are killing our adults and children slide right?
Let's face it no matter what your fact intolerant clique has to say, evil has been allowed to fester in this country and that's not maga's fault.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
So we should let the child sex trafficking,fentanyl flow and thug illegals that are killing our adults and children slide right?
Let's face it no matter what your fact intolerant clique has to say, evil has been allowed to fester in this country and that's not maga's fault.

I guess I'm not sure of the connection you're trying to make.

• Haha

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
There was a bill to address this and Trump had them reject it. Republicans aren’t interested in fixing shit, they just want something to bitch about because that’s their only shot at winning votes. Definitely can’t run on accomplishments.

• Haha
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
There was a bill to address this and Trump had them reject it. Republicans aren’t interested in fixing shit, they just want something to bitch about because that’s their only shot at winning votes. Definitely can’t run on accomplishments.
I guess if you keep saying it enough you think its true but a guick google search in oct 2020 Trump signed a executive order 13950 to combat human trafficing in jan 2021 Your hero Biden dismissed that order as of oct 2023 they have lost over 85000 children that were released into the US since your hero Biden took office millions have crossed the border illegaly gangs have taken over several apartments in Colo and now Chicago now they have started flying them back in from Venizuala and Cuba so US citizens are being killed and hurt that is the Dems accomplishments

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I guess if you keep saying it enough you think its true but a guick google search in oct 2020 Trump signed a executive order 13950 to combat human trafficing in jan 2021 Your hero Biden dismissed that order as of oct 2023 they have lost over 85000 children that were released into the US since your hero Biden took office millions have crossed the border illegaly gangs have taken over several apartments in Colo and now Chicago now they have started flying them back in from Venizuala and Cuba so US citizens are being killed and hurt that is the Dems accomplishments
A quick Google search will show you that the Republicans were presented with a bill to give them everything they wanted at the border and they rejected it. It’s a fact, like it or not.

Thanks for the laugh out loud post. These are my favorite lines.
They “lost” over 85,000 children. LOL
They are flying them in from Venezuela and Cuba.

Reactions: kickserv

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I guess if you keep saying it enough, you'd be convinced that his shitty bill is the same as one that BOTH PARTIES AGREED ON. Or, you can convince yourself that the ONE INDIVIDUAL responsible for tanking that bill, isn't responsible, and keep pinning the blame on Biden.

Republicans have done everything they can over the last four years to "make Joe Biden look bad". How's that been working? You claim you're broke, hungry, and angry, but keep sinking your own ship.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
A quick Google search will show you that the Republicans were presented with a bill to give them everything they wanted at the border and they rejected it. It’s a fact, like it or not.

Thanks for the laugh out loud post. These are my favorite lines.
They “lost” over 85,000 children. LOL
They are flying them in from Venezuela and Cuba.
You're in in "Bloodbath" and Drink the Bleach" mode. Repeat the excuse,rinse and repeat. Everybody's got an excuse after the damage is done. How much damage did they allow before that stupid bill you allude to all the time even came about?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
You're in in "Bloodbath" and Drink the Bleach" mode. Repeat the excuse,rinse and repeat. Everybody's got an excuse after the damage is done. How much damage did they allow before that stupid bill you allude to all the time even came about?
And look who’s back in “damage is done, too late” mode.

There was a bill that gave you whiny bitches everything you said you needed to make things better….and the Republicans rejected it. Game. Set. Match.

Last edited:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

All of this "damage" came about because Trump reneged on his promise to build the wall. How come you geniuses can't seem to remember that?

Reactions: kickserv