just for inspiration

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
The one guy in 2nd place used to post @ Mj's, if it is the same person. Xerri. He used to post at other sites I was on too. I always looked at his picks and commented on them. That was back in the early 2000's. I first started watching him because I thought the name was pretty cool. :mj07: But he is pretty good if it is the same guy. one of the benefits when you been here forever like me :mj07: You remember guys that are or were good. I have been watching him and rooting for him

frend30

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2006
team picks

week18_37_contestant_picks.jpg

GL to All
it's the final post with predictions and picks summary in a thread in the season 21/22
today we will have the winner of lv supercontest

frend30

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2006
yes, they will share
Rules point #16
All percentages based on entry fees. Prize pool consists of all entry fees less split Bonus prize monies. Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine the overall first place only. Contestants tying for second (2nd) through thirtieth (30th) place will equally split aggregate prize money for the respective place. In the event of a first-place tie, the first-place prize winner will be determined based on the contestant that accumulated the most contest points during the final three (3) weeks of the regular season. If total points accumulated during the final three (3) weeks are equal then the tiebreaker will revert to Week 15, then Week 14, etc. to determine the first-place prize winner.
In the event of a tie after all weekly tiebreakers, dual first place winners will be declared, and the aggregate prize money will be split equally amongst the number of contestants still tied for first place
prizes.jpg

Bet on MyBookie