kirk cousins

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
So did Matt Flynn. How is that working now?

pretty amazing talent you have there saying that that cousins will take the same path flynn did... this is two games in a row that the kid played extremely well.....this one on the road vs a solid defense....

hard to not like what the kid is doing....

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
pretty amazing talent you have there saying that that cousins will take the same path flynn did... this is two games in a row that the kid played extremely well.....this one on the road vs a solid defense....

hard to not like what the kid is doing....

Don't disagree, but it's only a couple of games and Cleveland blows. Definitely creating some trade value for the Skins though.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
There really is no other path. Griffith is there for the long haul and Cousins can't back up forever.

that`s what i`m saying...after a very solid preseason and a stellar in-season showing thus far,i wouldn`t be surprised if some qb starved franchises aren`t sniffing around the skins front office to see if they can grab the guy on the cheap...

but that ain`t happening given his performance(thus far)....

i`m guessing we`ll see rg next week.....so this may be the only sample that other teams have...and it`s a pretty positive one...

guess time will tell...

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
So did Matt Flynn. How is that working now?

who knows....isn't starting now, but the kid is still so young in his career, and could still be a HOF'er..

no way do I think that is likely, but not going to say his career book has already been written...

as far as cousins, weasie I believe we discussed this at another time, and we both agreed that the kid had something we liked ......I think he is a starter 100%

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
who knows....isn't starting now, but the kid is still so young in his career, and could still be a HOF'er..

no way do I think that is likely, but not going to say his career book has already been written...

as far as cousins, weasie I believe we discussed this at another time, and we both agreed that the kid had something we liked ......I think he is a starter 100%

he`s a promising young dude...much like yourself,bud....:grins: :0074

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
plus no QB there worth a shyt for 20 years and now they may have 2 good ones..

granted III won't be around very long..head crack or broken ribs waiting to happen..

D's aint going to let these fast dudes continue this wishbone junk.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
He might be, but I would take him on my team any time, and I will bet you he doesn't consider himself "white".

i couldn`t agree more....not sure you got the context...see rob parker`s comments on rg3 not being "black enough"(ie being a token who`s "not down with the struggle")...

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
The pick of the Draft on Cousins will make Shanahan look even better for a contract extension with Snyder. Shanny's been money on taking RB's late in the draft and going to QB's with some intelligence and athleticism. I bet 29 other teams in the NFL are kicking themselves in the ass for not drafting Cousins.

Bet on MyBookie