kniefl...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
if you want $2 that bad, congratulations :shrug: i'd rather just get a hat from somewhere else but especially with you calling me cheap for whatever reason (how im cheap for not supporting a FREE site which you make a good living off of is beyond my comprehension)...and yes was on site at 715p on a saturday, not the whole evening like scott atlanta :shrug: kniefl, if you want that homo looking hat, great.......i'll take this beauty http://www.fansedge.com/New-York-Giants-TSC-Gray-Wool-Blend-Logo-Hat_1290401076_PD.html

and, if i somehow lose, dont tell the winners on this forum i actually sent you the hat, dont want to ruin their assumption that im a stiff and a loser :mj07: peoples idiotic false impressions are hilarious to me.....but, i'll be at the meadowlands, good luck johnny, bet is official on my end, i guess reply if youd like on your end....LETS GO BLUE

I haven't posted in a while and I am not on here every night or all night either but in the very short time I have been back on here, I already get the sneaking suspicion that this is not the only thing that is beyond your comprehension...................... Although I do think the Giants will win but isn't that what a team is supposed to do at home? Go Bears!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Too lazy to read the thread too, I guess?

:mj07: :mj07:

Poor NYSF. ...So misunderstood.:shrug:

and now because of kniefl I have grown to hate the Cowboys. I can't even imagine how unbearable this site would be if they win it all.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
:mj07: :mj07:

Poor NYSF. ...So misunderstood.:shrug:

and now because of kniefl I have grown to hate the Cowboys. I can't even imagine how unbearable this site would be if they win it all.

LOL saul, always gotta be hating on me with the sarcasm, but I do enjoy the sarcasm......yeah i hate the cowboys too, but what can I say, my team can't stop anybody when it counts...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

Come'on smurphy, you know who dat team is in the NFC this year. Don't be a hater.

Good game NYSF, my email addy is my handle here @hotmail.com. Give me a shout and I'll send you my address. Thanks man!!

kneifl

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
No yyz "D" stands for Dallas as in the best team in the NFC. Maybe you'd like to make a hat bet when that pathetic packer team plays us in a few weeks.

Let me know.

kneifl

It's pretty pathetic to call ANY NFL team that has won 8 of their first 9 games pathetic.

It's the NFL - anybody can win any week - to win 8 of 9 says they are at a minimum pretty good.

Playing in prime time in Dallas will be a tough task however.........

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Come'on smurphy, you know who dat team is in the NFC this year. Don't be a hater.

Good game NYSF, my email addy is my handle here @hotmail.com. Give me a shout and I'll send you my address. Thanks man!!

kneifl

That isn't true and you know it. I live here and that is exactly why I hate all the professional sports teams here. In week 10, typical fan and media reaction will already be talking about the Super Bowl and this is the ONLY city where I have attended, and been asked to leave unfortunately, every sporting venue and have yet had to pay face value to a scalper for any of them. Hell I just went to the Stars Blackhawks game and paid just a little bit more than half of face as I just waited until two or three minutes into the game and offered him the money or a pack of salt. When he balked I offered the salt and told him it would make that handful of tickets taste better when he ate them. They were great seats too, was a gas. Will be the same with the Cowboys too sooner or later. Always is, the media consistently overrates their own hometown teams and ignores any other league news in all sports. It ridiculous, and the self assigned mogul of Americas Team is a farce to everyone but yourselves. Not trying to make my buddy Kneifl mad, just trying to make a point. They played a good team and beat them on the road.....kudos, but so did Philly and they aren't going anywhere and you don't see the media blowin them everytime the qb has a decent game. Hell, McNabb won't even be there next year and he had four touchdowns too. The Packers shut out a team you initially had some problems with???? I am no Packer fan but they are a better football team than the Cowboys. Better defense, better special teams, best quarterback in the history of the game that has NEVER fumbled away his chance to make it to the NFC Championship, and I don't hear them screaming about their date with destiny. All I am saying is
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Wolf: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.
Vincent: A please would be nice.
The Wolf: Come again?
Vincent: I said a please would be nice.
The Wolf: Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fuhking do it and do it quick! I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
Jules: No, Mr. Wolf, it ain't like that...
Vincent: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.
The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fuhking car!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jimmie: I can't believe this is the same car.
The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dihks quite yet.

Just sayin:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Here's what I'm sending you if they beat the Packers:

51-23253-F.jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
lmao at this thread:mj07: :142smilie :mj07:

It must have become the "I hate Dallas thread." Anyway, I didn't mean to piss people off when I called GB pathetic. I was a little tipsy when I made the post - look at the time it was made.

Anyway, Mags and yyz how about a bet for some gear through Jack's link. Help support the site and make a friendly wager. That is if you're not
chicken.gif

chicken.gif

chicken.gif

Good luck the rest of the season guys:D:D

kneifl

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
lmao at this thread:mj07: :142smilie :mj07:

It must have become the "I hate Dallas thread." Anyway, I didn't mean to piss people off when I called GB pathetic. I was a little tipsy when I made the post - look at the time it was made.

Anyway, Mags and yyz how about a bet for some gear through Jack's link. Help support the site and make a friendly wager. That is if you're not
chicken.gif

chicken.gif

chicken.gif

Good luck the rest of the season guys:D:D

kneifl

Nah bro, I don'thate the city just the media and many of the fans attitudes. People are great here but the food sucks, unless you really really really like Chilis or Macaroni Grill, or Olive garden or any chain restaurant. What are are you in anyway big guy? Can't believe we haven't had a few beers and wings or something yet....................like at Hooters or one of those chain wing places that are so popular here. I am in North FW by 35w and 820. Oh hell nevermind I just went back and saw that you are in VA. sorry, I try not to pay to much attention to detail here.:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Kneifl:

Nice chicken image.. kinda reminded me of Terrell Owens (in that it looked like him running)....

While I do like a good wager, I doubt that I'd be williing to do it at Pick'em..... home field on a Prime Time Thursday night will be too much for the Packers to overcome, I'm afraid.... Even I can admit that.

However, if we have the appropriate point spread, I could see placing the wager you mentioned.....

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Kneifl:

Nice chicken image.. kinda reminded me of Terrell Owens (in that it looked like him running)....

While I do like a good wager, I doubt that I'd be williing to do it at Pick'em..... home field on a Prime Time Thursday night will be too much for the Packers to overcome, I'm afraid.... Even I can admit that.

However, if we have the appropriate point spread, I could see placing the wager you mentioned.....

Sounds good,

I'll mention it to you with the opening pointspread once we get closer to the game.

Thanks,

kneifl

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Kneifl:

Mags,
I am a DIE HARD Bears fan and will tell you that the Packers will win that game going away regardless of the record on thanksgiving for Dallas. You don't have to listent o me but I am just sayin............they are the better football team with much more to prove that day. The Pack have no real threat from Detroit but also know that with Sexy Rexy back in the mix and if the Bears can get healthy they will be the only team that comes close to them in that division and the pack has a very favorable schedule which will give them plenty of time to prepare for the Cowboys, who will not have any semblance of a running game against them nor will Romo play well against what has become a very formidable defense in Pack land. Romo is no Favre and Brett will pick that teams weak ass secondary apart. Hell if Eli can throw at will against them I hardly think they can stop the best qb in the history of the nfl.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Nah bro, I don'thate the city just the media and many of the fans attitudes. People are great here but the food sucks, unless you really really really like Chilis or Macaroni Grill, or Olive garden or any chain restaurant. What are are you in anyway big guy? Can't believe we haven't had a few beers and wings or something yet....................like at Hooters or one of those chain wing places that are so popular here. I am in North FW by 35w and 820. Oh hell nevermind I just went back and saw that you are in VA. sorry, I try not to pay to much attention to detail here.:SIB

FDC,

I don't live in Dallas but have visited a lot. A lot of relatives live down there and I started liking the Cowboys when I was a young kid at about age 6 or 7. A lot of my relatives live in Addison. Used to watch them in their Danny White days, I know they weren't great back then in the 80's. I too hope sometime we can get together for a few beers at a sports bar. Maybe next time I visit we can grab a beer or two at Frankie's Sportsbar or Ten sports. If you're ever up in the DC area let me know and I'll show you the best parts of the city/surrounding areas, and hot spots.

kneifl

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
FDC

FDC

I'd like to agree with you, BUT.....

The thing is, the Packers have a real negative history IN Dallas.... back in the mid 90's, the Packers were trying to establish themselves - this was just before the Super Bowl runs of 96 and 97...

Well, as luck would have it, the Cowboys were at the end of their own playoff run in the early 90's... and the schedule maker was not kind to the Packers during those years - each and every year the Packers would play the Cowboys - and each and EVERY year the game would be in Dallas. This occured both in the regular season AND in the playoffs - and the Cowboys would knock the Pack out of the playoffs each year (until 1996 that is!)

And each and EVERY year the Packers would get pounded.

Of course, later in the 90's, the Pack finally got Dallas to play in GB - and the Pack pounded them.

Home field means SO much in this series.

Now, you are sayin that was back in the 90's - who cares? Well, the problem is, Brett was the QB back then - and I assure you he hasn't forgotten the pounding the Pack took year after year there. And as good as Brett is, he can be a head case sometimes when he reflects on past negatives.

It scares me that Brett hasn't had a "Peyton" like game this year yet with 5 INT's (oops - I mean 6 :mj07: ). He has at least 1 of those games each year, and I have a hunch that could be the game.

Not trying to be negative, but just sayin...

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I'd like to agree with you, BUT.....

The thing is, the Packers have a real negative history IN Dallas.... back in the mid 90's, the Packers were trying to establish themselves - this was just before the Super Bowl runs of 96 and 97...

Well, as luck would have it, the Cowboys were at the end of their own playoff run in the early 90's... and the schedule maker was not kind to the Packers during those years - each and every year the Packers would play the Cowboys - and each and EVERY year the game would be in Dallas. This occured both in the regular season AND in the playoffs - and the Cowboys would knock the Pack out of the playoffs each year (until 1996 that is!)

And each and EVERY year the Packers would get pounded.

Of course, later in the 90's, the Pack finally got Dallas to play in GB - and the Pack pounded them.

Home field means SO much in this series.

Now, you are sayin that was back in the 90's - who cares? Well, the problem is, Brett was the QB back then - and I assure you he hasn't forgotten the pounding the Pack took year after year there. And as good as Brett is, he can be a head case sometimes when he reflects on past negatives.

It scares me that Brett hasn't had a "Peyton" like game this year yet with 5 INT's (oops - I mean 6 :mj07: ). He has at least 1 of those games each year, and I have a hunch that could be the game.

Not trying to be negative, but just sayin...

I agree with you and am sure that as a fan it was difficult but I have my own issues with the Pack being a Bears Fan. That being said, I think I am looking at things a bit pragmatically. The NFL is concerned with only one thing and that is money. The game will be a HUGE draw. Romo grew up idolizing Favre. Favre is the sentimental favorite of the league this year. He is completely revitalized and leading his team like a youngster. When its a big game and on National TV I will take Favre over Romo every time(see fumbled snap last year). The Packer players have much more motivation to win this game for Brett and everything else than the Cowboys who are and will run away with that division. By years end Washington, the New York football Giants will struggle to make a wildcard spot and GB will be the favorite to host the playoffs. Make the bet. This isn't your old days anymore brother and Brett is taking care of the ball. Make the bet.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Okay....here's my offer:

We take the point spread of the Thursday USAToday for the game.

I don't wear hats, as they hide my beauty.

This baby runs $34.99 in the Jackalog:

41-73776-F.jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Okay....here's my offer:

We take the point spread of the Thursday USAToday for the game.

I don't wear hats, as they hide my beauty.

This baby runs $34.99 in the Jackalog:

41-73776-F.jpg

yyz,

You're on. I've got to run now, but I'll pick out something w/the same price later.

Good luck man!! I'm really looking forward to that game.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
yyz
hello sir. i was wondering if i could get a bet with you on the packer/cowboy game?
t-shirt or polo, your choice. i appreciate it.