Last week of NFL here

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Shane burns the timeout. He runs every play and then throws on 4th and less than 1.

Awful throw and worse drop.

Hilarious stuff

Reactions: athaole
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
How the fuck do you throw and not run.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
How do you bring in a player (GOODSON) that hasn't played all game and put your season on the line with a guy straight of the bench?

Taylor catches it!!!
Moss catches it!!!
Taylor would have gotten a yard running it!!!

That time out got the coaches out thinking themselves

Reactions: T and Jord20

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
How do you bring in a player (GOODSON) that hasn't played all game and put your season on the line with a guy straight of the bench?

Taylor catches it!!!
Moss catches it!!!
Taylor would have gotten a yard running it!!!

That time out got the coaches out thinking themselves
Maybe next year Colts with the season on the line will bring in the 6th OL to throw for the 1st.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
well that finish sucked.

I've got 3 in on a 4tm parlay Jord, need 1 to fill it in tomorrow.. What is your strongest play on the board?

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Shane burns the timeout. He runs every play and then throws on 4th and less than 1.

Awful throw and worse drop.

Hilarious stuff
It appears Minshew watched that Lions 🦁 2 pt conversion repeatedly, especially the 3rd try where Goff made nearly the same shitty throw to a wide open player with the game on the line...

Wrong side of both 🙄

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Whhaattt?? You thinking they should give it to Taylor who only been averaging 6 yds a carry!! :smilies4
They would have had 9 guys hit Taylor, they were stacking the box at that point. Guy should have caught the ball, perfect and playcall . NFL is tough, that was the difference. Also, about 4 dropped passes during the gameand some Minchew missed down field and off the Texans go. They had a heck of a turnaround but I see why Jord liked Indy and they had plenty of opps.

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
They would have had 9 guys hit Taylor, they were stacking the box at that point. Guy should have caught the ball, perfect and playcall . NFL is tough, that was the difference. Also, about 4 dropped passes during the gameand some Minchew missed down field and off the Texans go. They had a heck of a turnaround but I see why Jord liked Indy and they had plenty of opps.
I disagree they were averaging 4-5 yards per carry and why use a guy cold off the bench to catch the ball?? Just run it!

Reactions: redsfann

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Who do i get to fade the Texans against 1st round?
Demeco getting a ton of credit. Guy calls a terrified game. Can't wait to fade him in r1. Colts absolutely the right side Saturday. If you run on 3rd down you should already know your 4th down call. Wasted to on steichen, throw / catch on players.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Colts had like three run plays and when JT came out on 4 th down I’m sure the Texans knew it was pass on 4th and 1. Still should have been a first down. Colts shit the bed.

Reactions: athaole
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Taylor ran out of bounds twice when cutting back gets extra yardage and forces Hou to use time outs. Mineshaw played exactly like you would expect. What an amazingly basic throw and catch that was. My god man.

Bet on MyBookie