Let's win another 10x WEEK 3 NFL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Another improbable loss..

that PI not being called in endzone against London i sjut a LMAO moment... Chiefs 100% get that call... amazing how blatant the cheating has become.

And nice play calling... another lock that loses hahhahahaa
That was sexual assault in the contiguous US states as well as Hawaii and Alaska.

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Last night just killed me. I bet Atl kicker over 6.5 and the Atlanta side plus 3.5. Fourth and like 4 with over 3 minutes left and all 3 time outs down 5 and you do not kick the FG??? If he just did what he was supposed to do, I win both bets and Atl wins the game because they would not have needed a TD on that last drive. I find it not only frustrating from betting perspective but i think it is insulting to the game.

• Love
Reactions: boomer1 and Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Refs refusing to throw penalty flags against KC the last 2 wks is what won the games for KC..

sure, IF Atl have kicked the FG w/3 mins left (which was what I was shouting at the TV lol) they'd have covered and likely won when they got bk down in KC territory and had another short FG.

It really does seem like the "league" is intent on assisting KC advance thru their season, by NOT throwing "key" penalties
against them when they clearly earned the penalty..
Similar to how Brady was treated during his last 5-7 yrs, couldn't TOUCH him or multiple flags flew lol.. fggn joke!
treated differently than other players in the league, etc

the PI against Pitts in the end zone was obvious (hit early before ball arrived) and several refs should've seen it..
that seems to be the way it goes if you bet against KC

forward!

Reactions: LonghornMM

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Another improbable loss..

that PI not being called in endzone against London i sjut a LMAO moment... Chiefs 100% get that call... amazing how blatant the cheating has become.

And nice play calling... another lock that loses hahhahahaa
It was actually Pitts, but I understand. How does the ref still have a job after missing such an easy call...

Reactions: Jord20
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
Refs refusing to throw penalty flags against KC the last 2 wks is what won the games for KC..

sure, IF Atl have kicked the FG w/3 mins left (which was what I was shouting at the TV lol) they'd have covered and likely won when they got bk down in KC territory and had another short FG.

It really does seem like the "league" is intent on assisting KC advance thru their season, by NOT throwing "key" penalties
against them when they clearly earned the penalty..
Similar to how Brady was treated during his last 5-7 yrs, couldn't TOUCH him or multiple flags flew lol.. fggn joke!
treated differently than other players in the league, etc

the PI against Pitts in the end zone was obvious (hit early before ball arrived) and several refs should've seen it..
that seems to be the way it goes if you bet against KC

forward!
I understand the PI not being called because it happens all the time. My beef is with the head coach. You had 4 mins and down 5, why not kick a fg? Even if you get the TD you are still playing defense. I guess they think scoring TDs is an easy thing.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I understand the PI not being called because it happens all the time. My beef is with the head coach. You had 4 mins and down 5, why not kick a fg? Even if you get the TD you are still playing defense. I guess they think scoring TDs is an easy thing.
Simple. If they kick the FG and are down two you’re giving the best QB in the nfl the ball. A few first downs and they run out the clock.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Nope. Called 10 out of 10 for chiefs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Simple. If they kick the FG and are down two you’re giving the best QB in the nfl the ball. A few first downs and they run out the clock.
the issue is not what mahomes might do but rather what you can do. you can't coach scared. turned out their d was able to shut them down fine after that

Bet on MyBookie