Let's win another 10x WEEK 3 NFL

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
I get the logic taking Jax plus the points, but this one is over before the half. The Jags can't keep up. They can't stop Allen and they have no offense. I think it's time to start the conversation that Lawrence is a bust. Tear up that ticket.

Last edited:

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
I get the logic taking Jax plus the points, but this one is over before the half. The Jags can't keep up. They can't stop Allen and they have no offense. I think it's time to start the conversation that Lawrence is a bust. Tear up that ticket.
Not as good as advertised

Reactions: T

rutilioact

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2022
Looks like you’re on a hot streak! I feel you on liking the ‘bad’ teams; sometimes they surprise you. I recently put some money on a few underdogs myself. Just the other week, I tried bdm bet for the first time, and I took a chance on a team everyone was writing off. They ended up covering the spread, and I was pretty stoked. It's refreshing to see how those "bad" teams can turn things around and mess with everyone’s expectations. I guess that’s the fun of betting, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jord20

Harrygnyc1

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 2, 2019
NFL underdogs of 5.5+ points are now a ridiculous 14-2 ATS this season with 10 outright wins (5-0 in Week 3)

Bonkers stat. I’m ashamed at myself for not starting better with a stat like that
Hey bud,

I posted that a week ago. It's actually 6.5. Just wanted u t9 know

Bet on MyBookie