Lil Dukies vs Dayton

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Dayton +1.5 over Duquesne ****
I have the wrong team favored . Flyers have 6'10 Holmes one of the best Fds in the conf and probably POY of Conf. he is top rebounder and defender also in A-10 . Dukies have Dae Dae one of th best gds in conf. Flyers missed out last yr going to the big dance. Flyers also are 12-2 and beat Cinncy away They have 4 scorers avg double digits. Have lost to Houston but won a few games on the rd. They beat Smoo by 2 and LSU by 3 on the road. Flyers have 2 players avg's over 2 assists a game. It seems like a trap game because I capped Duq' s favored by 1 or 2. So I will grab the point and a half and take the Flyers The Flyers pt gd Elvis is questionable tonite and he avgs 3.3 assists a game But Holmes will be to much for the lil dukies to handle . Houston did beat Dayton 63-55 but Coogs can beat anybody ..

Reactions: athaole

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Dayton +1.5 over Duquesne ****
I have the wrong team favored . Flyers have 6'10 Holmes one of the best Fds in the conf and probably POY of Conf. he is top rebounder and defender also in A-10 . Dukies have Dae Dae one of th best gds in conf. Flyers missed out last yr going to the big dance. Flyers also are 12-2 and beat Cinncy away They have 4 scorers avg double digits. Have lost to Houston but won a few games on the rd. They beat Smoo by 2 and LSU by 3 on the road. Flyers have 2 players avg's over 2 assists a game. It seems like a trap game because I capped Duq' s favored by 1 or 2. So I will grab the point and a half and take the Flyers The Flyers pt gd Elvis is questionable tonite and he avgs 3.3 assists a game But Holmes will be to much for the lil dukies to handle . Houston did beat Dayton 63-55 but Coogs can beat anybody ..
exceptional capping here Box, this one was never in doubt....well done sir....

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Holmes had 33 pts 12 bds. and he has range hitting 3-5 from the 3. He is 6'11 and weighs around 170 pounds but he can play , He also is one of the best defensive players in the A-10 Dayton is a sleeper team unfortunately the word is now out that can can flat out play. Think Flyers could win the A-10 Dangerous team I thought it was a trap game because I thought Flyers would be favored by 1 or 2 pts. I was getting a few pts. Anyway we are getting a cold front here in Austin Possible freeze It will be low in the 30's and winds. Damn thats a normal winter day in NY. love having a garage and never scraping the ice off your windows of your car.

Yesterday playing raquetball I fell on the court. Not sure if my feet got tangled up or just lost my balance. But I hit the floor hard. My elbow took the brunt of the fall. Everybody came rushing on the court because chuck who was watching told everybody I hit my head . I just layed there on the floor and when I looked up there were 8 people looking down on me. Chip Brees father of Drew asked me " did you hit your head" I looked up at everybody and said " is Bush still president"? Everyone laughed and said " he's ok " But my elbow is really sore today . Thank god I didn't break it. anyway hope everyone is doing good

box and one

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tags

Forum Member
Apr 4, 2001
Albany,NY
Holmes had 33 pts 12 bds. and he has range hitting 3-5 from the 3. He is 6'11 and weighs around 170 pounds but he can play , He also is one of the best defensive players in the A-10 Dayton is a sleeper team unfortunately the word is now out that can can flat out play. Think Flyers could win the A-10 Dangerous team I thought it was a trap game because I thought Flyers would be favored by 1 or 2 pts. I was getting a few pts. Anyway we are getting a cold front here in Austin Possible freeze It will be low in the 30's and winds. Damn thats a normal winter day in NY. love having a garage and never scraping the ice off your windows of your car.

Yesterday playing raquetball I fell on the court. Not sure if my feet got tangled up or just lost my balance. But I hit the floor hard. My elbow took the brunt of the fall. Everybody came rushing on the court because chuck who was watching told everybody I hit my head . I just layed there on the floor and when I looked up there were 8 people looking down on me. Chip Brees father of Drew asked me " did you hit your head" I looked up at everybody and said " is Bush still president"? Everyone laughed and said " he's ok " But my elbow is really sore today . Thank god I didn't break it. anyway hope everyone is doing good

box and one
Let's hope Bush isn't Pres too much longer ! My god we need leadership

Bet on MyBookie